Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
HYIP RealeStateInv started on Jul 09, 2018. The first subjective impression of the site is a professional team and quality preparation. Founders have certified a company REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT BUSINESS LTD in the UK offshore with a number 11395007. According to the site, they work with real estate markets. Population of the London, New York Paris, Zurich, Beijing, Miami, Dubai, Hong Kong and Shanghai can use private funding services and real estate advisory in this company.​
HYIP RealeStateInv biz Review [3–28.57% Profit on Business Days]

Investment Offers for Everyone
RealeStateInv biz propose us five unique plans:
  • LONDON 90 Days — 3% daily, from $10
  • NEW YORK 40 Days — 7% daily, from $1000
  • DUBAI 20 Days — 12% daily, from $3000
  • SHANGHAI after 45 Days — 1000%, from $25
  • HONG KONG after 75 Days — 2000%, from $50
Principal return for 90-40-20 day’s term plan (standard) and no included for rest two plans. Max amount of investment is unlimited for all offers.
The standard plans have daily accruals every 24 hours or one day, except for weekends. Profit generating every business day or 5 days a week, but investors can make deposits or withdrawals on both Saturdays and Sundays.
Min amount for order instant payments is $0.10 for Payeer & Advcash and PerfectMoney. For the rest of payment systems min withdrawal is $5 and processed for 12–24 hours.

RealeStateInv Referral Bonus
RealeStateInv creates three-level 5–15% => 2% => 1% affiliate program:
  • 5 if you have 1–200 referrals;
  • 7% for 201-500 referrals;
  • 10% if you attracted 501 – 800 users;
  • 15% for 1001 - or more referral’s investors.
You don't need have an active deposit for receive referral’s reward.

Payment Systems
This HYIP access Payeer & Advcash, Paypal, PerfectMoney, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoincash, Ripple, Litecoin, Dash and Dogecoin.

Technical Part
We paid attention to this project because the site has certificate COMODO, GB and registration with 11395007 number.
Domain created for three year and expires on 2021/05/30. The site works on the licensed GoldCoders script. There are the fresh design, unique content and names of plans. More than 37 recourses monitor this project.
As a result, we see good technical data. What do you think about RealeStateInv?

Last edited:
Your Text Ad & Logo
C

cybertrack

Jul 20, 2018
So I can see PAYING in most of the monitors but I can't withdraw my money, the button doesn't seem to work, any idea on how to fix this?

Alex

Alex

Staff member
May 3, 2018
So I can see PAYING in most of the monitors but I can't withdraw my money, the button doesn't seem to work, any idea on how to fix this?
the only technical problem can be in browser, try to change it. if nothing helps - problem is in project owner's head :confused:

C

cybertrack

Jul 20, 2018
Ok it finally worked, I'm waiting now for the withdraw, it says 12-24 hours, I will let you know if all is good :)

C

cybertrack

Jul 20, 2018
Ok the withdrawal has been cancelled, so I guess it's now a SCAM !!!

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
Ok the withdrawal has been cancelled, so I guess it's now a SCAM !!!
There are only 4 statuses on different monitoring: Paying, Not Paying, Problem, Waiting. So, don't invest if you see the status of Not Paying or Problem at least one of the projects. Status Waiting means that the monitor either did not deposit a deposit or while waiting for payment from it. If the payment period exceeds the established limit, the project receives the status of a Problem. Sometimes HYIPs pay selectively - popular participants yes, unpopular - no. This gives different statuses.
TY for your information. (y)

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?