not paying HYIP ProMine co Review [From 3.5% Daily Profit]

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Jun 3, 2018
UA
hyip.com
Discount
ProMine launched on Sep 12, 2018. The admin bought a lot of ads from the start. Today more than 18 HYIP monitors presented this project. According to the site, Crypto Mining is the best source of profit generation and ProMine offers to invest in cloud mining on its servers. Pro Mine LTD Number is #11545837.

HYIP ProMine co Review [From 3.5% Daily Profit]

ProMine Investment Offers

The optimal plan includes the project in the category of high-interest and mid-term programs. Please see all offers below:
  • START - 3.5 daily for 60 days from 0.002 BTC;
  • CLOUD - 5 daily for 40 days from 0.1 BTC;
  • ASIC - 6 daily for 30 days from 1 BTC.
Of course, the principal include. The min withdrawal is 0.0006 BTC. There are instant payments.

ProMine Bonus From Affiliate Program

You can choose another way of earning money here. An upline is a person who invites other people into the project and receives a reward for it. ProMine proposes a multilevel system with 5-2-1% rewards. There are no restrictions on the types of promotion of the project.

Payment Systems

Investors can make deposits only on BTC.

Technical Part: Basis For Analysis
  • SSL Secure with Green Bar from DigiCert;
  • Domain name from NameCheap registered from 2018/08/30 to 2020/08/30;
  • Certificate of registration;
  • DDoS-Protection;
  • A cool web design resembles a landing page, and the picture for the main page is stitched from some ICO;
  • The site works on GoldCoders licensed script.
In total, we have a project with aggressive marketing at the start and a normal technical part. Such marketing is more suitable for fast HYIPs. In any case, this project must pass from one investment circle. The rewards of the affiliate program will attract many bloggers and HYIP monitors.
See more: HYIP ProMine co — Crypto-Mining Platform For Passive Income [from 3.5% Daily Profit]
The review considers all the positive aspects that we have written above. Maybe you know something else about the ProMine?

Stuffer

Stuffer

Staff member
Aug 27, 2018
hyipplus.org
Design looks very bright and nice, i think that investors can earn on plan CLOUD MINER good profit, for 40 days - receive 100% income, also deposit include in payments - it's good factor too

marksimon

marksimon

Sep 16, 2018
Design looks very bright and nice, i think that investors can earn on plan CLOUD MINER good profit, for 40 days - receive 100% income, also deposit include in payments - it's good factor too
Agreed

Alex

Alex

Staff member
May 3, 2018
Dear investors,
I publish our recent pay-outs from Promine.
Instant withdrawals make me feel investing into this project is great opportunity.
promine-png.503

I would be glad if someone shares profit from them too

Alex

Alex

Staff member
May 3, 2018
Hello guys, I update my withdrawal list for you. Hope that helps to make right decision.

Alex

Alex

Staff member
May 3, 2018
Friday, Friday, End of the week.
I want to show last week profits from this wonderful project.
Hope you join and start earning.

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Jun 3, 2018
UA
hyip.com
Discount
Recently, an offer came from the ProMine to invest 0.05 BTS and get a deposit bonus of the same amount. If some HYIP offers bountiful bonuses, then it will soon be the SCAM.
SCAM date on 2018/10/10. The unsuccessful project, we return only 84% of the principal.

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?