HYIP programs that accept Bitcoin - payout in BTC value or USD value?

S

sphere5

Nov 5, 2018
hi if any forum experts can please advise about payout for HYIP programs that accept Bitcoin,

when you deposit into a HYIP using Bitcoin - are you paid out based on the Bitcoin you deposit or paid out based on the dollar value of the Bitcoin when you invested?

For example - 1 bitcoin = $100 US dollars at todays current exchange rate
If I deposit 1 bitcoin into a HYIP program that pays 110% (10% plus principle back) in 1 day.

Tomorrow will I receive 1.1 bitcoin .... or will I receive $110 US dollars worth of Bitcoin regardless of the currency fluctuation between the time that I invest and the time I receive payout?

thank you for any answers,

S

sphere5

Nov 5, 2018
sorry, what im trying to ask is,, when you deposit by bitcoin into a HYIP,

do HYIPs....

payout at the bitcoin $ rate when deposited or the bitcoin $ rate when payout is made?

for example, if today bitcoin price is $6500, and it drops to $6000....will you still be paid out based on $6500 today's bitcoin price?

Golem

Golem

Verified
Jun 18, 2018
Hello, friend!

Judging from your question, you consider HYIP as a clockwork Swiss bank operating within the law. Don't mean to alarm you, but that's not true — almost all HYIPs work on Ponzi scheme principle, where deposits from new investors are used to pay off earlier investors until the whole scheme collapses.

And any HYIP is created not for your enrichment, but primarily to enrich HYIP admin. Therefore, in case of any Bitcoin price fluctuations, most likely, the HYIP payouts will be made at the minimum rate. Moreover, there is always a chance that payouts will not be made at all.

I advise you to examine the Comprehensive Guide to Investing in HYIPs.

Last edited:
S

sphere5

Nov 5, 2018
yes, i understand what you are saying.

from your experience, when a HYIP does actually pay out ----- is it your experience that they payout at the bitcoin $ rate when deposited or the bitcoin $ rate when payout is made?

im just trying to get an idea of what HYIPS generally do regarding bitcoin payouts - how the payout is determined - when they do actually pay. I realize many dont, some do.

Golem

Golem

Verified
Jun 18, 2018
Investing in Bitcoin accepted HYIPs allows to increase your return more that fiat HYIPs due to Bitcoin rate rising. The payouts are usually carried out at the current BTC price, at the time of payout.

Alex

Alex

Staff member
May 3, 2018
Hey guys, I have 3+ years of HYIP investing. What can I say, if you invest BTC, you get BTC. If you invest PM, you get PM
So if you invest 1btc for 1 month (worth of $6500), in 3 days you get, for example 1.1BTC. No matter, btc/usd rate will be $5000 or $10,000
But again, you should consider investing into HYIPs as serious thing. if you want to earn, remember, as earlier as you jump into this train - possibility of good landing is much more possible

S

sphere5

Nov 5, 2018
thank you Golem, Alex that's really useful to know.

given that bitcoin price has fallen overall this year... for $ value safety, may be best to invest in hyips's with payeer or perfect money over the long term.

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?