not paying HYIP FASTRMO com Review [From 4% Daily Profit]

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
Discount
FASTRMO started from May 10, 2018. The project proposed a sleeper’s plan. Recently there was a rebranding of the project and marketing has changed. According to their site, a company FASTRMO LTD (11437196 UK registration number) trades in the Forex market with innovative instruments. The advantages to choosing this organization are the auto-trade.
HYIP FASTRMO com Review [From 4% Daily Profit]
Investment Plans
Investors can find here four deposit offers:
  • 1 Day — 104% - 160%;
  • 7 Days — 133% - 600%;
  • 15 Days — 180% - 2000%;
  • 80 Days — 25000%.
Min investment for 1-7-15 days term deposits is $25, for 80 days term deposit — $250. Man amount for investment is $100,000 for all plans. Payments instantly for all offers is a great new for fast’s investors. Min withdrawal may be access from $0.1 for Payeer or PM and from $200 for Bitcoin.

FASTRMO Bonus
Participants of an affiliate program can receive a 6% return per each referral’s deposit. FASTRMO offers banners for its promotion. Referrers may not have a deposit to receive a reward for this program. But it's better to test the HYIP before inviting people.

Payment Systems
You can become an investor by making a deposit through Payeer, Perfect Money, Bitcoin. A good choice.

Technical Part
This HYIP works on the Gold Coders licensed script. FASTRMO started as the sleeper with DDoS-protection and SSL-certificate. Admin updated certificate on Aug 7, 2018, for one year. Here is enabled hosting from DDoS-Guard company. According to Whois, Domain name expires on 2019/05/07.
Project monitored on more than 23 paid resources. There are rumors about Platina’s admin. I think it is fake. FASTRMO propose other plans, other marketing, other conditions. It reminds me of the recent good project Sport-Stake. What about you? What do you think about this project and its admin?
See more: FASTRMO COM — Amazing Global Trading Company From 2018/05/10 [at least 4% Daily Return]

Alex

Alex

Staff member
May 3, 2018
Hey guys,
here is fresh payment from Fastrmo project.
Share your profits!
fastmo-png.333

Alex

Alex

Staff member
May 3, 2018
Hello everybody,
here is fresh payment from Fastrmo.
Enjoying our profits. What about you?
fast0709-png.386

Alex

Alex

Staff member
May 3, 2018
Hello my fellows investors.
here is new payment proof from Fastrmo.
Am I the only one who gets payments from them?)
fast1309-png.409

S

Subo

Sep 17, 2018
Hello Hello,

New member here .. going to take a chance with Fastrmo.
I registered with Payeer to make my initial deposit into Fastrmo.

I haven't made the deposit yet, I wanted to know if anyone has any negative or positive experience using Payeer.

Alex

Alex

Staff member
May 3, 2018
Hello Hello,

New member here .. going to take a chance with Fastrmo.
I registered with Payeer to make my initial deposit into Fastrmo.

I haven't made the deposit yet, I wanted to know if anyone has any negative or positive experience using Payeer.
Hello Subo,
nice to meet you here)
let me answer your question. As you can see above, I user Payeer as payment system, and got payment recently, so as to this moment - the project is working and paying.
Regarding Payeer, I use it for almost 3 years, and had no problems with that. It's very easy-to-use system, with immediate transfers, you don't need to wait for any confirmations. If you want to reduce transfer expenses - you can verify your account. So, don't worry, everything works perfectly now.

Hope I've answered your questions, if you have more - feel free to ask)

S

Subo

Sep 17, 2018
Hello Alex,

Thanks for your assistance. Just another question please

If I add my bank card to my Payeer account, it it necessary to ID verify my Payeer account in order to withdraw to my bank card?

Hello Subo,
nice to meet you here)
let me answer your question. As you can see above, I user Payeer as payment system, and got payment recently, so as to this moment - the project is working and paying.
Regarding Payeer, I use it for almost 3 years, and had no problems with that. It's very easy-to-use system, with immediate transfers, you don't need to wait for any confirmations. If you want to reduce transfer expenses - you can verify your account. So, don't worry, everything works perfectly now.

Hope I've answered your questions, if you have more - feel free to ask)

Alex

Alex

Staff member
May 3, 2018
Hello Alex,

Thanks for your assistance. Just another question please

If I add my bank card to my Payeer account, it it necessary to ID verify my Payeer account in order to withdraw to my bank card?
You will need to verify your identity anyway.
payeer-png.439

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
Discount
Scam date is Sep 20, 2018. We invested $200 in it on August 17. Our profit was $248. Thank you for investing with us.

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?