Jun 3, 2018
UA
hyip.com
Credits
₡2,429
Credits
  • Marengo

Marengo

DDFUTURES is a successful HYIP project with profitable investment plans. According to the information on the website, he conducts investment activities for more than 1.5 years. I know that investing in this section of the lifespan is very risky and somewhat unprofitable. Anyway, I’ll analyze the probability of SCAM. I think you find this information useful.

Financial part
31.12.2016 — Start of the project
19.06.2017 — Re-open to accept deposits
$10 — Min investment
2.1% daily — Min plan for 60 days
Instant — Payments
5%-2%-1% — Affiliate program
10%-2%-1% — Affiliate program for official representatives
Unique Visitors
My attention often attracts the number of real visitors on the official site. I view on the Alexa how much traffic gets HYIP project. DDFUTURES has more than 1,500 unique visitors per day. Their number is increasing. With accordance with this, global traffic rank also stability increasing. Often it means a flow of new investments, but you need to consider other factors that may hinder or contribute to SCAM and its outcomes.
For example, a number of the unique visitors on the Alexa and on the official website are different. DDFUTURES talks about over 3,000 visitors on the main page.
I think you will agree it's troubling. Of course, the monitoring data and the official site indicators may differ, but not for X2 visitors.

Upstream Sites
People come to the DDFUTURES from Google search (7.6%) and Youtube video hosting (3.8%) — I think this is advertising partners. Visitors also come from payment systems AdvCash (2.1%) and Payeer (2.1%) — I think it’s transitions for making deposits.
Here the scheme works:
  1. A person reads the review, go to the referral link or copy name of the project to Google search (the preferred choice of the majority);
  2. Deposit through a fiat-currency payment system. We tell in our review why it’s more profitable than investments in cryptocurrency.
Traffic Geography
The important percentage of visitors come from Iran — this explains a large amount of some investments.
Ads on Review Websites
More than 57 platforms with reviews only on the menu RATINGS, not including forums and other ways to attract investors. It is very cozy that I can view such information on the official website. I can immediately see that 23 platforms (47%) start monitoring DDFUTURES over the past months. Other websites (53%) either hide the release date or work with HYIP project from first days. It says that admin doesn’t hysterically buy ads on all platforms.
Summary
The project is relatively stable, so you can invest. But not more than $100.
Read more in our review: DDFUTURES (SCAM) — project with a great inspiration for the future

Leave your reviews of the project in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Text Ad & Logo
A

Alex

Administrator
Staff member
May 3, 2018
Credits
₡60
Credits
  • A

Alex

Yesterday's payment. Always smooth.
Join DDFutures for stable profits)

Attachments

A

Alex

Administrator
Staff member
May 3, 2018
Credits
₡60
Credits
  • A

Alex

just got fresh payment.
plan to make another investment this week.
good job!)

Attachments

A

Alex

Administrator
Staff member
May 3, 2018
Credits
₡60
Credits
  • A

Alex

Today's payment!
Everything seems to be good, just delays.
Good luck with investments!
ddfff-png.229

H

Hanarihana

Aug 8, 2018
Credits
₡34
Credits
  • H

Hanarihana

@Alex good that they pay you.
I did get my withdrawal since 2 days already.

I really dont know what happend

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Jun 3, 2018
UA
hyip.com
Credits
₡2,429
Credits
  • Marengo

Marengo

Thats why till now they did not release/ approved it. For my previous withdrwal it does not take this much days..
See from account..
Thank you. I see now. I change the project status to a problem because we still receive payments. I hope you will also be confirmed with the payment.

H

Hanarihana

Aug 8, 2018
Credits
₡34
Credits
  • H

Hanarihana

So sad. Still i did not get my investment🙁
Lesson learned.
Thanks for the info

Help Users