Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
The program starts 2018/06/24. According to the site, it’s a project of cloud mining. Company needs investors because have no enough money to buy new miners. The company offers to buy, put into operation and service a technical equipment instead of received deposits. Some part of money return daily into user’s account.
CloudPons HYIP Reviews

Investment plans
This HYIP propose only one profitable plan: 6% on weekdays or 120% per month, principal included. Minimal investment $10 to 30 days. Payments only on weekdays. Here is no minimal amount to withdraw.

The average amount of daily deposits on the project are $1,000.

Bonus
HYIP offers a multilevel affiliate program with 6%-3%-1% commissions. The investors need an active deposit $10–500 for receive money with this program.

Users enhance the referral program to 8%-3%-1%, when invest more than $500. Representatives works with highest for Cloudpons program 10% -3% -2% commissions.

All partners receive a bonus is the amount of referrals deposits if they reach a certain amount.

Payment system
You can choice to pay with Bitcoin, Litecoin, BitcoinCash, DogeCoin, AdvancedCash, Ethereum, Perfect Money, Payeer, ZCash.

Domain
hides end date of domain’s registration. It also don’t have DNSSEC. The site bonded to five year old domain name.

Server Location
Cloudpons locating on IP-address 190.115.19.26, Belize City. A provider is ddos-guard — service with bad reputation.

Certificate
HYIP buys a COMODO certificate with Green Bar to 1 year.

DDOS protection
DDOS protection only for 40 Gb from provider, so the site can easily to attacked by competitors. HYIP also has protection from hosting.

Script
works on licensed H-Script.

Summary
Activity in the threads on investment forums is growing. The project spent many money for start because it created original design, bought licensed script and ddos protection. The admin does not spend a lot of money on advertising, but receives a stable income.

See more in our investment blog: CloudPons — cozy Investments to Virtual Environment

2018/07/11 ;) Be careful! There are two different projects with name — .pro and .com
We wrote about .com

Last edited:
Reactions: mr. Scrooge
mr. Scrooge

mr. Scrooge

Jul 21, 2018
How do U do? They added Zcash cryptocurrency. Now U can make deposits and withdraw money with Zcash. They did e-mail campaign to notify users.
HYIP Cloudpons Review [Profit 6%  for Business Days]
Cloudpons look like as cloud mining project, but this is not true. U placed this review in the HYIP section and it makes me happy.
Your viewers must understand the difference between HYIPs and Cloud Mining. For example, in HYIP investment I see on the technical part. For investment in the cloud mining projects I choose the sites of manufacturer cryptomining equipment like as Bitmain. I analyze the location of the company, the cost of electricity and estimate the cost of the produced currency.

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
Thanks, I add this infomation to the review now. I'm glad to see U at our forum ;)

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
+ Monero cryptocurrency added.
It is good marketing move, because they both raise up their threads on the all forums and show the show the development of the project for investors.

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
The program worked for a long time. The admin gave earn to both monitorings and people.

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?