Jun 3, 2018
UA
hyip.com
Credits
₡2,429
Credits
  • Marengo

Marengo

HYIP Bitcoin-Box io has been working since Aug 07, 2018. According to the site, it is modern financial service that propose regular payments to e-wallets. A company Bitcoin Box IO LTD registered in the U. K. with 11493485 number. I cannot find a special story about the project and I hope this will be a new trend in the HYIP industry. Honestly, everyone was tired of reading tales about super-profitable forex trading, speculation in the crypto-currency market, financial freedom for all...
HYIP Bitcoin-Box Review [5% Return on Business Days]
Unique Offers
Bitcoin-Box io offers one simple plan in USD, ETH, Dash currencies: investors receive 5% daily six business days.
There are instant payments. Min investment is 20 USD, 0.1 ETH, 0.2 DASH. Min withdraw is 1 USD, 0.025 ETH, 0.05 DASH. It means that you can withdraw accruals every day if invest min amount with either USD or ETH. If participant pays with DASH, he need make min deposit of 1 DASH for every day withdrawal.

Incredible Bonus From Bitcoin-Box
If you make a deposit by clicking on the link at the top of the forum, you will receive a bonus +1% CashBonus.
You also get +18%, +12%, +6% of your deposit if you invest on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday, respectively.
This HYIP has affiliate program with division by ranks, each diamond represents level 1 of the referral’s system:
  • Standard 💎 — awarded to every user, 8% for each referral’s deposit;
  • Extended 💎💎 — 10 active referrals in the structure, 9-2%;
  • Advanced 💎💎💎 — 20 referrals 10–3–1%;
  • Super 💎💎💎💎 — 50 referrals 15-2-1-1% + 100 USD;
  • Mega 💎💎💎💎💎 — 200 referrals 20-2-1-1-1 + 500 USD on the e-wallet.
Payment Systems
Investors can pay with PerfectMoney, Payeer, Ethereum, Dashcoin.

Technical Part
The site works on H-script. There are both SSL certificate and DDoS-protection. Domain name expire on 2019/06/09. The design is unique. The realization of the affiliate program is fresh and seductive and tempting. Six and more monitors test this HYIP.
See more: Bitcoin-Box io (PAYING) — High-Interest Project With Only One Offer From Aug 07, 2018
Bitcoin-Box. What is your opinion about it?

Last edited:
Your Text Ad & Logo
Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Jun 3, 2018
UA
hyip.com
Credits
₡2,429
Credits
  • Marengo

Marengo

So, I have no doubts in the success of this project:sneaky:. I invested 0.210311 Dash (because money to spare needs good care:giggle:). Then I paid 0.01 InstantX fee for Dash service :cool:. So, with bonus 0.002003 DASH from my referrer and with main amount of investment I have 0.202314 DASH on my deposit.
I also receive 0.036056 DASH like as Friday +18% bonus :eek:. They hung on my account. I cannot withdraw them, because the minimum withdrawal amount is 0.05 Dash (n). I can not reinvest them because the minimum amount both investment and reinvestment is 0.2 Dash (n). So, they will wait for Tuesday :cautious:.
Why did I choose Dash :rolleyes:? This is the only growing cryptocurrency that is represented on the project (y).
Why did not I invest more? No kidding :oops:. In my country it is a little forbidden to buy crypto currency. I transferred money to the exchange and I got a call from the security service of my bank :censored:. The girl at the other end of that phone asked me uncomfortable questions :unsure:. I even had to lie that I do not expect to profit from this operation :devilish:. In fact, I strongly believe and hope for profit. Thank you for attention ;).

Attachments

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Jun 3, 2018
UA
hyip.com
Credits
₡2,429
Credits
  • Marengo

Marengo

Do not worry about the Waiting status now - some monitoring invested money on Friday to get the biggest bonus +18%. They received payment only on Monday or Tuesday, depending on the amount of investment.
Bitcoin-Box made a weekly report.
hot-HYIP-monitoring-bitcoin-box
They receive 205 active deposits. One partner gives Super status. Four peoples - Advanced. And eight - Extended.
The HYIP creators still improve their project. Admin buys add on the more monitors. He will post reports every Sunday.
  • Add a new currency on Tuesday, Aug 14;
  • Add the translation of the platform into Indonesian on Friday, Aug 17.

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Jun 3, 2018
UA
hyip.com
Credits
₡2,429
Credits
  • Marengo

Marengo

Litecoin is added today. You can deposit with 0.3 LTC and more. Min amount to withdraw is 0.1 LTC.
These guys completed one condition of their weekly report.

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Jun 3, 2018
UA
hyip.com
Credits
₡2,429
Credits
  • Marengo

Marengo

Indonesian interface up and enabled.
Are we going to the second circle?
I see that this project keeps growing and evolving. I have no doubts about the success of the second circle.

Unfortunately, the exchange rate of DASH fell a little, but I will sum up the final results of my first round on Monday evening.
:whistle: Maybe I'll turn from HYIP investor to ICO holder.

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Jun 3, 2018
UA
hyip.com
Credits
₡2,429
Credits
  • Marengo

Marengo

Yes, they do it! Admin publishes a weekly report in project's Telegram channel now. Bitcoin-Box upgrades its Affiliate Program with a number of ranked partners:
  • Extended - 23 users;
  • Advanced - 11 users;
  • Super - 3 users.
HYIP Bitcoin-Box io Review [5% Return on Business Days]
Most investors came from such countries:geek:: Vietnam, the United States, Indonesia.
Planned updates:
  • Add Bitcoin as a payment system on Aug 21;
  • Add the German interface on Aug 24.
From this Sunday, all Ethereum transactions will be processed manually. Investors can get payments 2-3 times a day.
So the project lives, tomorrow bonuses' lovers will receive their payments ;)

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?