How to start a Career as a HYIP Investor

Lebedev

Lebedev

Jun 26, 2018
What do you need to know and do in order to become professional hyip investor in short time having no previous experience, where to go and what

First of all, you'll have to learn very basics, which are pretty simple so we can do this right now.

HYIP or high yield investment program is a financial organization in which everything works such way that you can get big profits without need to invest a lot. This structure gives you big revenues by involving more and more investors into the system to get more money which are used by experienced investors in a few ways:
  • Money invested in HYIP project might be speculated on the market, what means buying and selling different assets while they are rising or falling in price
  • Another thing you money can be spent on is short-term investments, which in its turn there money can be used by other speculators or industries where regular investments can't be used due to some prohibitions or minimal size of a single investment

How to find the right project for you?

This isn't a simple task: owners of the project have lots of ambitions and plans at the beginning, so they will be doing their best during this time. Does it mean that the project’s start is the best option to invest in it? Maybe yes, because it can give you the biggest profit, on the other hand, all the investors are looking for some guarantees or reliability what is almost unreal in hyip industry - from this point investing in a project which has yet shown no positive results is a fairly bad idea.

Taking arguments of the both sides in count, we can find out that the best time to invest in a project is a few days after it has begun - when there already are some payouts, some reviews of the project and it is listed on special hyip monitors.

There is no universal rule of investing in hyips properly, so in case you feel you've caught the fortune and you are sure in the project - invest in it as soon as you can. Lack of guarantees means that you have to be aware all the time, but it doesn't mean that everyone wants to trick you, there still are a lot of fair people.

Fortunately, there is a simple way to check reputation of any project almost instantly, it is going to take some time at first but you'll be saving your most important resource every time you're interested in project's fairness then. All you have to do is register for a few monitors as well as forums. All the new projects buy advertisement here to find their first investors, but if you find a reliable monitor you can be sure in that it recommends you nothing but the best programs. At the same time, to addition to these advertisements you can find lots of feedback from other users without leaving the site.

Using specialized in hyips services helps you to find newest programs and personal opinions and reviews of it.

There is an old but very detailed review of one of the most used and trustworthy monitors out there:

hyiplogs.com - invest smarter in HYIP projects

How much to invest?

There is a simple rule almost all the projects have in common: how much you will get depends on how much have you invested. Newcomers thinks of this as a great opportunity to get more, because sometimes this difference in payout is literally giant, on the other hand, some time after doing so you can find yourself in a situation when you lost all the money invested in the projects due to the payout postpones or because it was a scam - no one can avoid this, so you have to be extremely careful. For example, you have to develop a special investment plan which consists of a list of projects in the order you are sure in their reliability. The more you believe in a project the more you invest in it, choosing amount of your investment you should take in count lots of factors

1. Time during which project works without any problems in payouts
  2. Quantity of reviews, you can be sure the project isn't scam only when there really are giant amount of them
  3. Previous experience of the team, which can be found on the same monitor or forum

It is very important to keep balance between different programs of the project. You can invest more and get more, but you have to face bigger problems and dangers in this case.

Summary

Investing in hyip project can be very profitable and dangerous at the same time, but like in any other business. It is enough to be accurate in choosing the project to invest in, build the plan and stick to it. Even when you do everything right, there still be lots of problems, the biggest however, consists in that you are a human who obviously have rush for fast profit, what you will have to fight to get the profit you deserve.

If you have a question, just ask it in the comments to this thread and get the answer very soon.

carlogiordano

carlogiordano

Verified
Feb 3, 2019
www.maroon6.com
Market is changing all the time. Every season brings new specific cases and lessons. For example: few months ago BTC went down from 6k to 3.5k and many sleeper admins stopped paying, because they had collected nice amount of USD to buy BTC at low price.
The main questions are how to choose good project and how to find the best time to jump in and jump out.
I like to say: better skip some project by mistake, than invest by mistake. There is no hurry, check each project few times, one tiny detail can give you info to decide.
Split your budget. That means less risk, and maybe less profit. Currently I have 10 active investments. In May maybe I will have them only 5. Maybe 15, but hard.
Investment plans? Long term, mid term or after-1-day? I prefer mid term. Long term needs long time to BEP, although there are few very good projects again. After-1-day, when to stop with reinvestment? Only one wrong reinvestment makes you make big loss.
Big RCB, insurance, or good information about project from few sources? What is good information? For me, just info to check the project and follow its development. If it is good, it will be time to play at least one cycle.
We have Telegram channels now. Few months ago one unknown investor sent me message about fresh good project. True-Chain. He knew the admin, his previous projects were good etc... What is the guarantee for me that he knows the admin? I don`t see it. The project is good, I made mistake that I didn`t make deposit, but... there are new projects launched every day.

Finaly: investor have to accept losses as normal part of the show. And many of them will be surprisingly fast and painful. ( The reason of it is a specific subject.) So, splitting the budget makes loss soften.

ETHUP

ETHUP

Verified
Mar 4, 2019
projects on a smart contract are completely transparent and the growth of cryptocurrency will cut losses!

carlogiordano

carlogiordano

Verified
Feb 3, 2019
www.maroon6.com
He can write order : execute or similar to stop paying in moment that he decides to stop... already seen in several smart contract projects

ETHUP

ETHUP

Verified
Mar 4, 2019
He can write order : execute or similar to stop paying in moment that he decides to stop... already seen in several smart contract projects
in some, but not all, specifically in this can not be!
You can look in the open source code, if you understand.
github.com/ethup/ethup