How to make money on HYIP monitor

Stuffer

Stuffer

Staff member
Aug 27, 2018
hyipplus.org
About me

Hello dear forum users! I am the administrator of the monitoring hyipplus.org. I work and make monitoring for you since 2012. Just a strong showing number of projects monitored. A few thousand projects) Had a lot of major failures, large have benches, huge earnings...
proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fhyipplus.org%2Fimages%2Fheader.jpg&hash=9dd5b553a40ee0b7260d13de0643681a

Big risk, big profit.
The trends in the world of HYIPs

Market trend
  1. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are becoming more popular than HYIPs, when you invest in HYIP you don't know receive your money back or not. You invest in cryptocurrency and you can return part of it guaranteed,
    unless the course goes down to the bottom. Given the constant bench-outflow from the HYIP industry is still there.
  2. Monitoring at the moment is not on the wave of attendance, it's just a tool for
    receiving Ref.Beck's. New projects look at General monitoring, reviews and the real picture read on the forums.

What the industry needs?

In my opinion, the industry needs real projects that really make money,
which will not be closed, and the provision of investors ' deposits is a pledge in the form of real estate, goods and other values.
I remember when there were giants of Forex, showing a good profit, people believed that investment in startups,
people believed, investments in arbitration, etc., etc.

Trust and faith is not unlimited

In connection with this purpose, trying to create something in long-term launched Invest.hyipplus.org something
a kind of investment in real business, in various industries, the risk is calculated, there are liens, I am sure that
it will be a long and stable income

About hyipplus.org hyip monitor. Tips for beginners

When started do mass mailing, pumped reputation, started in fasts, there is less competition, speed and a lot of time is important. There is same to example 2 types of hyip monitoring, lazy and not lazy. If you belong to the second audience - you can quickly gain your base of loyal customers.

Working with HYIPs

Since I have a stable income from another direction, which brings a good income, hyip monitoring for me at the moment is something of a hobby, a hobby that brings income. Therefore, I invest myself, projects that are in the first group of the listing - my invested funds. I run the risk as a regular investor and not depend from administrators, their mood, etc.
Pay - status Paying, not pay - Scam. Good buy

That's what brings real excitement, why I'm in HYIPs so far. You invest in the project, and you wait for the payment... received, happy, satisfied - repulsed a Deposit, received a double profit - so just do happiness has no limits! :D

Income from hyip monitor

Revenue Income comes from 2 directions: my own investment in HYIPs and monitoring of projects.
I invest in hyips and receive somewhere in the 200-300$ per month.
Earn grom hyip monitor 100-200$.
But if you open your monitoring note that you will need to spend on ref.backs a lot of money., go to the big minus to get an audience and investors, make the monitor recognizable. And this is not the fact that the hyip monitor may enjoy to investors and there will be a stable audience, there is a very, very big competition in hyip sphere.

Start

In the early stages, it was very difficult, it required a lot of skills and knowledge. I read, studied new unfamiliar me things. I am very glad that everything turned out. Obstinacy-the main quality that helped me from scratch to create and maintain a profitable project. The main quality that helped it to set a goal and achieve it, this quality I recommend to develop for beginners. At first time, I spent 4-5 hours a day during six months, then less time, at now I spend on project about 2 hours a day.

Future plans

Already as a two months I take part in the moderation in the formation of the largest HYIP forum hyip.com. The correct steps that make the forum, will easily take him 1st place.
Also i take part in my new project Invest.hyipplus.org - to offer investors to invest in a pool of HYIPs or into real business. When investor invests in the POOL, the investment is distributed in the top projects for which the maximum assessment and minimal risk. The project has been working for 2 months, there is already a decent income

Wishes for HYIPers

For HYIP Admins - less scams, more good projects, do not chase for the money, better get a regular job, find a stable income from other Internet projects,
and make HYIPs for fun, it's very nice and big pleasure when you project have a big success and income for you and investors??
For HYIP Investors-profit, I wish to receive more and more excitement from profits and investments, so that the eyes were burning
For HYIP monitoring-I wish-as I wrote to admins-good projects, as I wrote to investors-investors with hot eyes)

That's all. Your questions?

Last edited:
Alex

Alex

Staff member
May 3, 2018
Thanks for your article!
It would be interesting to read how did you raise this project. What moments were best and worst...

dr.Gachet

dr.Gachet

Verified
Jun 18, 2018
Wow, intriguing way to start! We look forward to follow-up posts. There are a lot of PROs at the forum, so we are interested in the details :) It will be interesting to read about your ways of website promoting, how much did you spend on running of the project, and of course, what is revenue from the website. As a team player, I'm particularly interested in how one person can cope with all the tasks of website maintaining and promoting in such competitive environment.

Stuffer

Stuffer

Staff member
Aug 27, 2018
hyipplus.org
Wow, intriguing way to start! We look forward to follow-up posts. There are a lot of PROs at the forum, so we are interested in the details :) It will be interesting to read about your ways of website promoting, how much did you spend on running of the project, and of course, what is revenue from the website. As a team player, I'm particularly interested in how one person can cope with all the tasks of website maintaining and promoting in such competitive environment.
Thank you for your feedback on the article, I will write it in the next article ;)