How to Make Money on Domain Names

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
blog.hyip.com
Discount
Let's agree that all articles posted in ‘Be Your Own Boss!’ section must be based on our own experience. It's only fair to describe real making money stories but not just a bunch of evidence-less theories, and on top of that, our community will be very thankful to you for helpful contributions. So, let’s start with the domain investment-themed post.

A domain name is the address where Internet users can access your website. The term “domain” derives from Old French demeine, ultimately from Latin dominus, ‘lord, master of a household’ — in the feudal system, it was all the land which was retained by a lord of the manor for his own use and support, as distinguished from land sub-enfeoffed by him to others as sub-tenants. Therefore, buying and selling domains nowadays, you can feel like a medieval feudal lord!

dnii-jpg.332

For today, the domain is both a trademark and outcomes of the work on certain website.
godaddy_auctions-png.300

Expired Domains

All has beginning and end, and domains no exception to this fact. According to the most optimistic estimates, 99 from 100 online startups, just fizzled out of existence. I've watched many of my friends pour their money and souls into online projects that die due to one reason or another.

However, development teams spend serious resources on starting various online projects, which then turn out to be abandoned and derelict. Hence, the fruits of their labors can be used!

Expired domains are domains that have been registered by individuals, businesses, or organizations, but aren’t renewed after the contract ends, or are deliberately terminated. That means that they available for re-registration.

Domain Auctions

So, all derelict domains eventually find their way to Domain Auction, a marketplace for domain names buyers and sellers. Whereas in the past a domain could be bought on the principle of ‘you snooze, you lose,’ now a domain sale is effected in auction form. The bigger a domain name registrar, the greater the chance to find something worthy.

Underneath you will find a short list of the largest auctions of expired domains:
Domain Auction | Buy & Sell Distinctive Domains - GoDaddy
Welcome to Pool.com
Domain Auctions, Expired Domain Names, and Available Aftermarket Domain Names for Sale - NameJet
Expired Domain Auctions
all other services are expensive

Investment Value Analysis

How to find out the cost of domain? How to avoid buying a pig in a poke? Typically, finance-related domains have the highest price. The cost of the domain is directly related to the cost of the keyword included in its name. If the keyword of a domain name is among ‘The 20 Most Expensive Keywords in Google AdWords’ you can safely purchase the website.

A trade mark is the second thing you should pay attention after the keyword price. Once I had bought a free domain name makromarket.com, which I subsequently sold for $ 5,000 to one of the largest Turkish food retailer. You’ll agree 1000% profit per year is attractive return!

Domain Names Valuation

It doesn’t need to reinvent the wheel to assess the quality of the domain — it is enough to use domain valuation tools. You have analyze he number of links, quality of old website’s pages from Web Archive (archive.org), spam statistics, etc. At the same time, you should range the circle of buyers interested in this domain name.

Here is a short list of domain valuation tools:

Open Site Explorer: Link Research & Backlink Checker | Moz
https://www.semrush.com/analytics/backlinks/
Ahrefs: Competitor Research Tools & SEO Backlink Checker

The Shorter, the Better

The more laconic the domain zone is, the more expensive it can be sold. Today the choice of domain zones is so huge that it is not difficult to pick something suitable for you purposes.

Nevertheless, most likely you have to abandon the idea of registration a domain, which includes an expensive keyword. Why? You'd be surprised to find out that you are not alone in this market.

To be Continued ... ask questions!

Last edited by a moderator:
P

phamjacky300688

Oct 2, 2018
Is it right in Viet Nam and show me the way?

Alex

Alex

Staff member
May 3, 2018
Is it right in Viet Nam and show me the way?
it's legal everywhere. Check links in the article, follow those websites. There is nothing extra-complicated

Last edited by a moderator: