How to choose Stocks for Intraday Trading?

Parulsoni

Parulsoni

Verified
Oct 8, 2018
If someone wants to become an Intraday trader then what will be the strategy to get the better outcome. Is intraday better than long-term trading?
The answer to all such question is very useful to become a good trader. can anyone answer it?

S

Sertos

Nov 29, 2018
To become a good trader, I can answer you without much experience in the trading, but on my experience I will say that the best strategy is a well-thought-out strategy and competent plan, this is what I started with)

Parulsoni

Parulsoni

Verified
Oct 8, 2018
To become a good trader, I can answer you without much experience in the trading, but on my experience I will say that the best strategy is a well-thought-out strategy and competent plan, this is what I started with)
can you please detail it....

sioux4

sioux4

Verified
Nov 17, 2018
sioux4.e-monsite.com
Hi i do not have a big experience in trading but i know any investment is a risk so someone who is about to invest should keep in mind that YOU SHOULD INVEST ONLY WHAT YOU MAY LOOSE!

S

serje

Verified
Dec 5, 2018
Hi, that depends what you can do to become a day trader. day trading for a living? check out the process of elimination -might be helpful tho

Margo

Margo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2018
Discount
Intraday trading is a very high-risk type of trading, I wouldn't advise a novice trader starting with this type. (But do as you wish, of course.) One thing's for sure -- every intraday trader must use technical analysis: you must know by heart how to work with candlesticks charts, fibonacci retracements, MACD Indicators, RSI etc.

To learn more on the technical analysis, just click the link.