question How affiliate marketing of this forum works?

Wanted

Wanted

Verified
Nov 24, 2018
Im still confused with the thread about referring others and will get 5$ is it true? any restrictions in terms of referring?

Can I refer through other forums by wearing signature?

Margo

Margo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2018
Discount
Hello, @Wanted !

There are no restrictions on where to place our referral links. You will get $5 affiliate reward for each attracted active user.

A referral is considered as "active user" after posting of 20 useful (approved by our moderators) posts on the forum.

Bear in mind, the Affiliate program is available only for verified forum users: to get a Verified account status, please tell about yourself in this forum thread.
Forum referral program

Welcome to the forum! And we will be glad to see you among our affiliates.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanted

Wanted

Verified
Nov 24, 2018
Hello, @Wanted !

A referral is considered as "active user" after posting of 20 useful (approved by our moderators) posts on the forum.
In the affiliate program thread it says "a user is considered as "active" after posting of 10 useful (approved by our moderators) posts on the forum or if he will be transferred by administrators to the "checked" group in manual mode.

sioux4

sioux4

Verified
Nov 17, 2018
sioux4.e-monsite.com
Hi I am sorry for my poor English I am from a french speaking country I will like to know how the payment is made I have a long experience in referring peoples(if allowed I'll share the various links with whosoever is interested)I already have a referral dispute the fact that I am new here thanks!

Margo

Margo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2018
Discount
Hi I am sorry for my poor English I am from a french speaking country I will like to know how the payment is made I have a long experience in referring peoples(if allowed I'll share the various links with whosoever is interested)I already have a referral dispute the fact that I am new here thanks!
Hello, sioux4!

The affiliate reward is automatically credited to your forum account in points and can be withdrawn via our Shop in any suitable for you currencies — Bitcoin, Ehtereum or Perfect Money. If it is more convenient for you to receive the reward in other ways, we will try to find an opportunity to do this through exchange services, payments integrators or otherwise.

We pay $5 affiliate reward for each attracted active user. A referral is considered as "active user" after posting of 10 useful (approved by our moderators) posts on the forum.

Each link to our website can be turned into a referral one. To do this, please use the referral link generator in “Referral Tools” section.

All your referral links and referral list can be found in the profile.

Our Affiliate program is available only for Verified users. To get a Verified account status you should introduce yourself in this forum thread.

Last edited:
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 16, 2018
blog.hyip.com
Discount
In the affiliate program thread it says "a user is considered as "active" after posting of 10 useful (approved by our moderators) posts on the forum or if he will be transferred by administrators to the "checked" group in manual mode.
Currently, your referral will be considered as "active user" after posting 10 useful posts on the forum. (Requirement of 20 posts is outdated info.)

Affiliate reward is credited to your account only for active referrals who have posted 10 or more messages to the forum.

Keep in mind, posting at least 10 posts by your referral is the SOLE CONDITION for receiving the affiliate reward. Referrals that have received a Verified account or Official representative status but haven't posted 10 messages are not paid. Only active forum users who have written 10 or more posts are paid as referrals.

Any type of affiliate program cheating, including spam traffic, bux traffic or any other motivated traffic can result in removing from the Affiliate program as well as the temporary or permanent blocking of your account.