Hourly Paying HYIPS

P

privatemoni

Sep 14, 2018
Credits
  • P

privatemoni

Hello Friends,

I am new here. I am looking for 10%Daily earning HYIPS, running FOREVER, paying HOURLY!!

Any sugestions????! (It must be NEW; Psot 9-Sept. Launch pls)

Private

Your Text Ad & Logo
dr.Gachet

dr.Gachet

Verified
Jun 18, 2018
Credits
  • dr.Gachet

dr.Gachet

Hello friend! ;)

Well, I hate to disappoint you, but ‘immortal’ HYIPs do not exist — every HYIP ends in scam. But you can get profit investing in the right time. To learn more about it click here.

HYIPs with 10% daily profit is something from science fiction or 100% scam project.

I also don’t advice you to invest in hourly paying HYIPs as there is no strategy for hourly investing — this is pure gambling.

But the good news is investing in HYIPs is a good way of money making. And you will become an experienced investor if start to learn even ABC of HYIP investing.

P

privatemoni

Sep 14, 2018
Credits
  • P

privatemoni

Hello friend! ;)

Well, I hate to disappoint you, but ‘immortal’ HYIPs do not exist — every HYIP ends in scam. But you can get profit investing in the right time. To learn more about it click here.

HYIPs with 10% daily profit is something from science fiction or 100% scam project.

I also don’t advice you to invest in hourly paying HYIPs as there is no strategy for hourly investing — this is pure gambling.

But the good news is investing in HYIPs is a good way of money making. And you will become an experienced investor if start to learn even ABC of HYIP investing.
Many thanks! Very educative and informative!! Please, can you suggest a couple of HYIP sites where you currently make money?

P

privatemoni

Sep 14, 2018
Credits
  • P

privatemoni

Hello friend! ;)

Thanks a lot, my friend! What a loadful of INFO?! Very educative. I appreciate. Can you pls suggest any HYIP site from which you are currently earning from? Thanks again!!

P

privatemoni

Sep 14, 2018
Credits
  • P

privatemoni

Thanks a lot, my friend! What a loadful of INFO?! Very educative. I appreciate. Can you pls suggest any HYIP site from which you are currently earning from? Thanks again!!
Question: How come I see HYIP Sites like Wufada.com claiming to be running since Jan 25? Some have been running for more than 1000 days now??! Are they for real??!

dr.Gachet

dr.Gachet

Verified
Jun 18, 2018
Credits
  • dr.Gachet

dr.Gachet

Hello, friend!

I advice you to pay attention to HYIP Reviews section. Here, you can find currently paying projects and their paying status is confirmed by HYIP.com Monitor info.
You should not invest in the only one HYIP — don’t have all eggs in one basket.:) Investing in HYIPs is like a piano playing — to be effective you have to press down multiple piano-keys.

As for me, few days ago I invested in BeKing biz, HighTechForex, and Luxearn HYIPs. But I also have deposits in some other projects. (the 2 HYIPs I have found on this forum in HYIP Review section)

I also provide you with 3 posts that can be useful for you, friend.:)

How to Reduce Risks of Trading

Allocation and Diversification

How to invest wisely

I wish you luck!

dr.Gachet

dr.Gachet

Verified
Jun 18, 2018
Credits
  • dr.Gachet

dr.Gachet

Question: How come I see HYIP Sites like Wufada.com claiming to be running since Jan 25? Some have been running for more than 1000 days now??! Are they for real??!
Hello! The HYIP life term often depends directly on its tariff plans and launch date. It’s obvious that the Fast’s life term is much shorter than that of a mid-interest HYIP. The higher the interest — the more difficult it is to keep the load and the faster a client gets profits, but the faster the admin closes the project.

• HYIPs with a yield of about 2% — the lifetime is 90-days;
  • the plan with a yield of about 1% — the lifetime is 100-110 days;
  • the plan with a yield of about 3% is to operate during 40-45 days.

There are always exceptions to the rule. There are live examples of projects that have been able to work for much longer time, but this is the exception to the rule. We present only average figures.

+ HYIP with Jan 25 start time can operate a long time as "sleeper" project and turn into large-scale projects only some month ago.

I

klownsball

klownsball

Sep 1, 2018
Credits
  • klownsball

klownsball

Hello Friends,

I am new here. I am looking for 10%Daily earning HYIPS, running FOREVER, paying HOURLY!!

Any sugestions????! (It must be NEW; Psot 9-Sept. Launch pls)

Private
Why do you like hourly paying sites? They oftern work 5 days or less, there are only scams.
I recommend the section HYIP Reviews too, I found here good hyips for investing and plan to receive good income from it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wilsonpe Junk HYIP Reviews 1