Hot Bitcoin Songs that Rocked the Charts

Golem

Golem

Verified
Jun 18, 2018
Last week, Marshall Bruce Mathers III, known as Eminem, mentioned Bitcoin in his song ‘Not Alike’ feat Royce Da 59 from the new album ‘Kamikaze’. The part about bitcoin is rapped by Royce Da 59: ’Remember everybody used to bite Nickel; Now everybody doin’ Bitcoin.’

This is not the first time when pop stars pay attention to cryptocurrencies. In general, this is not the first time that pop stars pay attention to cryptocurrencies. But if A-listers such as Kanye, Kim Kardashian, and Katy Perry are bitcoin fans, others give the look at more questionable cryptos. It is sufficient to recall DJ Khaled-sponsored Centra ICO, that was considered by SEC as a scam. At the same time, Eikon wants to build a whole city in Senegal, in which only his own crypto currency Akoin will be accepted. If the entrepreneurial abilities of popular musicians frequently questionable, no one could deny the fact that pop culture has a huge influence on how people perceive new ideas. The following tracks specify cryptocurrency and show the steps Bitcoin has made in invading contemporary society.

Eminem – Not Alike

The reference to bitcoin in “Not Alike” is clear but rather figurative, especially considering that track partner Royce Da 59, who says this words in the song, has the nickname Nickel Nine.

Member everybody used to bite Nickel

Now everybody doin' bitcoin

Remy – Bitcoin Billionaire

I guess it's one of the most interesting melodies from all angles on the cryptocurrency subject.

Bitcoin Billionaire

Spending money like I don't care

Then one day there was a solar flare...

I was a Bitcoin Billionaire

Spending money like I don't care

Now I just pawned my underwear

Used to be a Bitcoin Billionaire.

Coindaddy – Alt Season

Coindaddy, known as Arya Bahmanyar occupies a special place in our list as he is a self-made bitcoin millionaire and really brings home the bacon from cryptocurrency. As for his achievements in the musical field, he has so much room to grow.

Imma go and short some bitcoin

Every day and every night

Cos it’s a bearish market

And there ain’t nothin in sight.

YTCracker — Bitcoin Baron

Ytcracker is the author of the most electronic track in this list. Free-streaming rhymes and an incredible beat are exciting.

I’m a bitcoin baron, I’m scaring the status quo

Got that crypto dough in that dat file to blow

And the algorithm gon’ get em until prism

Send us all to prison and that’s a nerdy living.

The Bitcoin Dip – We Miss You

The Bitcoin Dip’s ”We Miss You” is a front of Puff Daddy’s “I’ll Be Missing You” which is a front of The Police’s “I’ll Be Watching You”. This melody has been forked so many times like bitcoin itself.

Yeah, this right here (Tell me why)

Goes out to everyone

That lost some

When Bitcoin corrected (Check it out)

Seems like yesterday you rocked the show

Over 10k, and then you lost your flow

So far from hangin on the block for dough

Volatile, they got to know that.

Lil Windex – Bitcoin Ca$h

Conceivably, Lil Windex is the only one popular rapper named after a cleaning item. Bitcoin Cash crypto currency takes a special place in his tracks. "Bitcoin Ca$h" is another single released from Lil Windex.

Cryptocurrency Girls – The Moon and Cryptocurrency and Me

Cryptocurrency Girls is a cryptocurrency-themed girl band. The girls sing about the digital currency market while wearing a furry mask to represent a different crypto currency, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple. It’s exceptionally Japanese.

Cryptocurrency Girls’ lyrics include: "Be careful about your password! Don't use the same one!", to warn against the dangers of trading cryptocurrency, and “Don’t underestimate the market!”