Not Paying Govbid.org HYIP – GovBid Review [From 0.01% After 1 Day + 5-2-1% R. C.]πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
GOVBID.org HYIP β€” Profitable Trade Finance

GOVBID.org had been working since August 17, 2019. According to the site, GB Contracts & Trading founded by Sir. Richard Osborn performs intermediary services between an end-user (the client), item’s supplier (manufacturer and the corporate bidder) and the commodity partner (contract offering government agency or private organization). For example, one company sells a product at auction for $10, and another company or client wants to buy this product for $11. The GOVBID platform searches for such contracts and offers its to investors, automatically performing all operational activities.

govbid.org HYIP – GovBid Review [From 0.01% After 1 Day + 5-2-1% R. C.]

HYIP Portfolios

GOVBID investors can buy contracts that appear in their personal accounts with a random price and profitability. For example, the following contracts are now available to me:

GOVBID.org HYIP β€” Profitable Trade Finance

After a couple of hours, the contract page already looks like this:

govbid.org HYIP – GovBid Review [From 0.01% After 1 Day + 5-2-1% R. C.]

The contract for $12 was bought by another investor or lost the opportunity to generate profits and disappeared from the personal account. The $1.5 contract lost an 8% return.
I recommend buying contracts that disappear within 1 day. To do this, set Sort by: Expiration in the upper right corner of your personal account.
For this project, from the category of fasts according to current plans, we can use one of the top strategies for investing in HYIPs. The user deposits a big amount, buys contracts that disappear within 1 day, claims the principal and continues to play on the interest received.
Withdrawal requests are processed only through business Mon.-Fri. days. Withdrawal timing based on amount:
  • $10-100 - Instant automatic withdrawal after 24 hours;
  • $100-1000 - Instant automatic withdrawal after 2 business days;
  • $1000-4,999 - Instant automatic withdrawal after 3 business days;
  • $5000-10,000 - Manual Checkup of 12 hours, after 3 business days timer expiration;
  • $10,000-30,000 - Manual Checkup of 24 hours, after 3 business days timer expiration;
  • $30,000-49,999 - Manual Checkup of 48 hours, after 3 business days timer expiration;
  • $50,000-100,000 - Manual Checkup of 72 hours, after 3 business days timer expiration.

GOVBID.org Affiliate

GOVBID HYIP offers a three-level affiliate program with 5%-2-1 of rewards.

Payment Systems

Investors can make deposits via Bitcoin, which provides 99.99% user anonymity,, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Perfect Money, Payeer, Ripple, Tron, Stellar, ZCash, Dash

Technical Part

Powered by unique licensed script, Cloudflare both hosting and DDoS protection, PositiveSSL Multi-Domain from COMODO up to February 14, 2020, NameCheap domain registrar from 2006 to 2026 year, promo on 12 monitors, 3 forums, 6 blogs. Admin spent on an advertising campaign more than $3,000 and collect about $50,000.
GOVBID.org HYIP admin created a project with an exclusive template. HYIP attracts many newbies thanks to a compelling legend. With the launch of the GOVBID marketing campaign, I can announce the end of the summer holidays.

Last edited:
Reactions: dragon4life
Your Text Ad & Logo
Margo

Margo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2018
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$50 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$50 Perfect Money cheque
$50 Perfect Money cheque
Our current contracts. Please mind, the min withdrawal amount is $10. So it's wiser to buy a contract worth from $10.
Govbid.org HYIP – GovBid Review [From 0.01% After 1 Day + 5-2-1% R. C.]πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Reactions: dragon4life
dragon4life

dragon4life

Verified
Sep 15, 2019
India
Hi I signed up for this yesterday via the banner on this site. I have split up $100 dollars into 4 contracts. Lets see how it goes. I was thinking of investing $50 via bitcoin in BSFinance I hope I am not too late.

Reactions: Margo
Margo

Margo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2018
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$50 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$50 Perfect Money cheque
$50 Perfect Money cheque
Hi I signed up for this yesterday via the banner on this site. I have split up $100 dollars into 4 contracts. Lets see how it goes. I was thinking of investing $50 via bitcoin in BSFinance I hope I am not too late.
Could you please post the withdrawal proofs in this thread once they get available.

Reactions: sioux4
dragon4life

dragon4life

Verified
Sep 15, 2019
India
One of my contracts will be expiring in about 20 hrs. I will make a withdrawal and post the proof here. As the other contracts expire I will also post their proof here. As I will be withdrawing via bitcoin I don't know if there is any minimum balance requirement.

Reactions: Margo
dragon4life

dragon4life

Verified
Sep 15, 2019
India
I have asked for a withdrawal of $20 via bitcoin, It will take around 24 hours for the payment to be processed. So I should be able to post proof tomorrow.

Margo

Margo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2018
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$50 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$50 Perfect Money cheque
$50 Perfect Money cheque
Sept 25, 2019
Govbid.org HYIP – GovBid Review [From 0.01% After 1 Day + 5-2-1% R. C.]πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Last edited:
Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?