not paying Golden-Trade HYIP Golden Trade Review [8% Daily For 25 Days - 124% after 3 Days + 8-5-1% R.C. ]

HYIPLogs.com widget for golden-trade.biz
joker7

joker7

Verified
Feb 22, 2019
1562924721745-png.5050

HYIP Description [Start: Jul 09, 2019 ]
Golden Trade LTD aims to simplify trading for everyone, regardless of the level of knowledge, the impact of external factors or capital. Also, we offer full and timely assistance so that you can easily engage in trading, knowing that we are with you at every stage.

In ensuring your security, we use SSL technologies and the strictest encryption protocols to ensure that all your transactions and communications with us are secure.
Our support team is always available for you, and our professional and polite experts are ready to answer all your questions via email and online chat.

HYIP Portfolios :
[The minimum amount for withdrawal of funds is just $0.5, but for cryptocurrency is 5$ ]
*Notice: Local trade plan only from account balance

1562924318757-png.5049

Affiliate Program :
affiliate program consists of 3 levels: 8% - 5% - 1%.

Payment Systems :
Perfect Money,
Payeer,
Bitcoin ,
Ethereum ,
Litecoin,
Dogecoin,

Dash

Technical Part :
  • HOSTING PROVIDER:GeniusGuard
  • IP-ADDRESS: 185.186.53.176 [Unique]
  • SSL: EssentialSSL valid from 28 Jun, 2019 to 28 Jun, 2020 - Sectigo Limited
  • DOMAIN REGISTRAR: PublicDomainRegistry
  • DOMAIN REGISTERED:Jun 26, 2019 19:06 - Jun 26, 2020 19:06
  • Company Register : YES
  • Script: Gold Coders
  • Design :Unique
  • Payments type : instant

Register on GOLDEN-TRADE
1562924931219.png

Reactions: john083189
Your Text Ad & Logo
japheth

japheth

Verified
I am unable to deposit on this one. It reloads the initial deposit page and never gives information for sending the deposit.

If I attempt to send below $14.50 in crypto, I get an error message. But if I try to send above that amount or $10 on Perfect Money or Payeer, it just goes blank.

Reactions: joker7
joker7

joker7

Verified
Feb 22, 2019
*Notice: Local trade plan only from account balance
you cant select local trade plan, you can just deposit on plan 8% daily

japheth

japheth

Verified
I am unable to deposit on this one. It reloads the initial deposit page and never gives information for sending the deposit.
Never mind. I figured it out. An initial deposit can only be made on the Global Trade (8% daily) plan. The earnings from either plan can then be used to deposit into the Local Trade (124% after 3 days) plan.

Reactions: joker7