Goldcoine.com [From 20%-80% daily profit]

bracoslav

bracoslav

Verified
Nov 8, 2018
GOLDCOINE.COM site is really great! You will receive unbelievable 20% daily profit and you can release your principal at any time you want!

Deposit
Minimum deposit 20$
Deposits: Neteller, Bitcoin, Bank account

Withdraw:
Period: Took some hours with low fee (so confirmation takes very long, but was successful)
Amount: No minimum, if you invest the minimum of 20$ you can withdraw 4$ the next day

Referral:
From 5% to 10% depending on the investment plan

Investments:

Further informations (Found on their website!)
  • Online since 28.11.2018.
  • They have a about-us site if you are interested in short (they are a online venture organization).
  • Nice site statistics on withdraws, deposits and so on.
  • UK GOV. APPROVED COMPANY
  • DDoS ATTACK PROTECTED
  • VERIFIED BY COMODO

Reactions: David007
Your Text Ad & Logo
bracoslav

bracoslav

Verified
Nov 8, 2018
The last withdraw of 28$ is pending, i will comment it if i will get a first confirmation. The first withdraw of 8$ is completed as you can see in the second image

S

Suyn

Verified
Dec 2, 2018
I tried but could not see the certificate in a legible way. And the company name is not listed in uk gov.Keep us informed about it

bracoslav

bracoslav

Verified
Nov 8, 2018
Sorry for the delay, here is my paying approval, but there is one thing they didn't show up clear on their website: You can use Plan 1 only ONCE! For example, you invest 20$ at the end you will have 16$, so still -4$. Withdrawing of the principle is not possible! After talking with the support (very fast and kind) They told me, that i can only withdraw my principle from Plan 2 to the highest one.. So i have to invest another 80$ to get my invest back. Thats a bit sad and i'm not sure if i should do that!

Reactions: Suyn
bracoslav

bracoslav

Verified
Nov 8, 2018
Little update for everybody who is visiting from search engine, This site is SCAM and FRAUD, maybe we could update the title? Thank you!

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?