Not Paying FlexTrade.cc HYIP Flex Trade INT LTD Review [4% Daily Profit + 5% R. C.]

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
FlexTrade.cc has been working since March 10, 2019. According to the site, Flex Trade INT LTD team works on crypto-trading markets. The company accepts deposits from both legal entities and private investors to expand their investment portfolio.
FlexTrade.cc: Available Opportunities to Earn in the Project

HYIP Offers

FlexTrade.cc proposes many plans. Let’s see on USD available offers:
  • Express plan QuickFlex — 104% after 24 hours, $1–100;
  • Comfortable Plan OneFlex — 125% after five calendar days or 5% of a net profit per day, $10–100;
  • SuperProfitable Plan ProFlex — 4% daily + principal back after 11 days, $100–5,000;
  • Premium Plan GrandFlex — 4.5% + principal back after 21 days, $5,000–25,000;
  • Cryptocurrency Plan BitFlex — 4.5% + principal back after 21 days, only BTC or ETH accepting, 0.03–33 BTC or 1–1100 ETH.
Both Quick- and OneFlex offers are limited, as their admin says. Both Grand- and BitFlex offers have early withdrawal option but assignment on status PLATINUM (deposit with 165 ETH or 5 BTC).
The minimum amount to withdraw is $1. The investor needs to open at least $25 deposit for every day both reinvest and withdraw. The system processes payments within 6 hours in manual mode. The rules describe the possibility of delayed payments related to the force majeure.

FlexTrade.cc Affiliate

An investor no need an active deposit for receiving affiliate bonuses. He can receive at least 5% from every referral’s deposit. He can also become a representative and increase his reward up to 7-2-1%.

Bounty for Bigger Profit

The admin of the project has announced a reward to everyone who is active in their social networks, creates video reviews, keeps investment blogs and webinars. More details on their site.

Payment Systems
Investors may create deposits via ADVCashUSD, PerfectMoney, Payeer, Bitcoin and Ether (Coinpayments), QIWI, YandexMoney, VISAA/MC. According to the selection of payment systems, the admin locates on the Russian Federation.

Technical Part

FlexTrade.cc website has a promotion at least on the 8 monitors and 4 special forums. It works on H-script with a license. Their both hosting and DDoS-protection provider is DDOS-Guard. Admin registered the domain name with eNom up to December 17, 2019. Website’s both text and design are unique.
FlexTrade.cc HYIP Flex Trade INT LTD Review [4% Daily Profit + 5% R. C.]

I don’t expect to increase my investment portfolio by more than 20% (or 5 reinvests) due to this project.

Your Text Ad & Logo
MeowZ

MeowZ

Verified
Apr 1, 2019
I am about to invest in FlexTrade.cc, but I see [PROBLEM] in front of this post.
What is wrong with it? Could you let me know? Thank you.

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?