SCAM firex.fund HYIP – Firex Review πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯[3.56% DLY Forever + 6%-1% RC]

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
firex.fund HYIP had been working since October 05, 2020. It started on Monday, which increases the chances of users making a profit. At the time of writing this review, users may have received 4.24% of the net profit. This platform is a piggy bank. The user could receive first net income within 4-5 days after deposit.

HYIP Portfolios

The platform offers a single investment offer:

3.56% DLY for a lifetime, from $ 10.​

The investor could take a principal back with a 10% commission at any time. The minimal amount to withdraw is $ 1. If the user wants order withdrawals daily, he needs to deposit at least $ 29. The support provides the processing of withdrawals in manual mode within 48 hours.

firex.fund Affiliate

The HYIP provides two levels of the affiliate program with 6%-1% of the deposits of first-second-level partners. The admin does not require an active deposit to earn on the passive.
There is also a bounty program. If the user has an active deposit, he could take remuneration for such actions:

Social network β€” $ 0.1 - $ 2 of reward, can be completed once.​
Comment β€” $ 0.1 - $ 1 of reward, can be completed every 24 hours.​
Writing text review β€” $ 1 - $ 30 of reward, can be completed once.​
Creating video reviews β€” $ 1 - $ 10 of reward can be completed every 72 hours.​

Payment Systems

The firex.fund accepts Perfect Money, Payeer, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin.

Technical Part

Powered by GoldCoders licensed script, DDOS-Guard both hosting and DDOS-protection, unique both text or design, Sectigo RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA up to September 24, 2021, promo on 8 monitors, 23 forums, 3 blogs.
I do not like the template of the main page because it looks like a landing page. I also do not like not unique IP-address for this platform.
firex.fund HYIP investors could easily takes a profit because of an opportunity to make a profit after four days from investment. They can also take a rapid income using a combo of high RCB offer and principal back option.

My first deposit:
firex.fund HYIP – Firex Review πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯[3.56% DLY Forever + 6%-1% RC]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Margo
Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
I am not sure about bounty rewards, because I did not receive any reward for this review.

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?