FightForCents - Matrix/cyclers 4:1, entry is only 50cents (min. deposit 2$)

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
FightforCents is a affordable cycler where every member has a chance to earn up to 735$ with only 50 cents per position (minimum deposit is 2$)

screenshot_1-png.2743

Like you can see on a image above, they have a live chat, so you can ask what ever you want.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Launch of this project is April 5th 2019 (in seen days)
screenshot_2-png.2744

Here is a PayPlan
screenshot_3-png.2745

Payment processors:
Minimum to deposit is 2$

My opinion:

Yes, another cheap cycler :) Site looks professional quite similar to the rest of the cyclers, however this one is different because it has a live chat where you can ask what ever you want to ask. I will answer you whatever you ask, however it would be faster if you ask them. This matrix is cheap only 50cent per position with which you can earn 735$, nice :)
It is affordable, good design, live chat....this one could last for a llong time. I will risk 2$ :D and lets see how it goes, you never know .

If you join to this program, please be logged in when their time ticks 00:00:00 and purchase position as fast as you can :) you have to get best position you can get and only with fast fingers you can do that.

4:1 means that 4 positions have to be purchased after you for you to cycle basically members who purchases posiitions after you paying you for your position earnings. That is why you have to be FAST.

Please do not deposit until last day of Prelaunch, I will let you know when I have made deposit.

If you like to play with cycler, you can REGISTER HERE

I am not a owner of this project nor this is a financial advice, I am ooly player like you who is looking for good and profitable online ventures :) Best of luck

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
forced matrix/cycler 4:1 means that 4 positions have to be purchased after you for you to cycle, basically members who purchases posiitions after you paying you for your position earnings. this is not a serious job however it is fun and affordable

F

fastway

Verified
Mar 27, 2019
forced matrix/cycler 4:1 means that 4 positions have to be purchased after you for you to cycle, basically members who purchases posiitions after you paying you for your position earnings. this is not a serious job however it is fun and affordable
Ok, i try now Thanks.

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Ok, i try now Thanks.
Please go with deposit which you can afford to lose, just for fun instead of purchasing a cup of coffee today make a deposit :)

I will publish here when I will make a deposit that should be one day before launch until than, promote and enjoy :)

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
I have deposited 2$ like I said, go with money you can afford, I will not miss 2$ so I will go with that amount. What is important is that when timer comes to 00:00:00 you have to purchase position as fast as you can, the faster you are, you will earn more :)

Attachments

F

fastway

Verified
Mar 27, 2019
Today i can't login. Message is "wrong username o password". I tried to request new password, a message show "new password send" but in my email i haven't received any password...

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Today i can't login. Message is "wrong username o password". I tried to request new password, a message show "new password send" but in my email i haven't received any password...
Your username is fastway --> it is displayed in my dashboard

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Alright launch is in two hours, hope you are ready to be fast?
launch-png.2849

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
and this program is launched, poorly I might add, purchase button did not work but I have found way around it, before it redirect me to dashboard I have clicked purchase button. well, usually seconds matter in cyclers but in this one it would be good if majority of member purchase positions after 2 hours. Poorly executed launch, that is why I have told you go with coffee money :)

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Alright, everything works now, if you already made deposit login and purchase your positions @fastway this is facebook group Fight For Cent (Official GROUP) join and say about your problem, they will solve it :)

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Please do not join here, they had BAD LAUNCH and now everyone are stuck, I personally lost 4$. Told you that I play cyclers only with coffee money just for fun, because sometimes they can be really profitable, but not this one.