Not Paying EonTrade.io HYIP EONTRADE Review [4% Daily for 35 Days - 2% Daily for 15 Days + Principal Back]]

Tom_the_Hyipster

Tom_the_Hyipster

HYIP Section Moder
Staff member
Verified
Representative
May 8, 2019
www.emoneyspace.com
$50 BTC cheque

Hello guys, I would like to introduce you to

You know, I like hyips with after plans, like Bsfinance, Dogeminers or Commexx, that are paying us from a lot of days.
I joined this new project few days ago, but I've waited to share it for see how investors react to the project. At the moment deposits stats are increasing and I think is the right time to share and start earn. They are starting also a slow but constantly increasing promo campaign, that is important too.

So let's discover some details:

INVESTMENT PORTFOLIOS:

1. 2.00% daily for 15 days (principal back); Min deposit 10$
  2. 4.00% daily for 35 days (deposit included). Min deposit 10$
  3. 2.40% daily for 30 days (principal back); Min deposit 1000$

Payment Systems: PM, Payeer, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Dash, Bcash

Min Deposit: 10$ - 0.001 BTC
Min Withdraw: The minimum amount for withdrawal is : 0.0005 BTC , 0.075 LTC, 0.025 ETH, 0.01 DASH, 200 DOGE, 0.02 BCH, 2 USD.

Referral Program is based on 3 levels, 7% - 2% - 1%
Due to the great amount of subscribtion on my lasts reviewed projects, I will offer 100% of my commission back, so you can claim back 7% of your deposit

Technical:

• Payments type: Manual
  • Hosting: Cloudflare, Inc.
  • GoldCoders: licensed
  • Design matches: No match
  • Sleeper: No

Enjoy profits and good luck to everyone!

Withdrawal proof

Last edited:
D

davidchang

Oct 30, 2019
Thanks for the recommendation about the project! However, I seem to stumble across some problems. I deposited 800 USD via Payeer to the "4% for 35 days" plan, but I can see none deposited in my dashboard.

Has anyone encountered similar issues and can perhaps resolve the problem for me? Thank you guys so much.

Attachments

Tom_the_Hyipster

Tom_the_Hyipster

HYIP Section Moder
Staff member
Verified
Representative
May 8, 2019
www.emoneyspace.com
$50 BTC cheque
Thanks for the recommendation about the project! However, I seem to stumble across some problems. I deposited 800 USD via Payeer to the "4% for 35 days" plan, but I can see none deposited in my dashboard.

Has anyone encountered similar issues and can perhaps resolve the problem for me? Thank you guys so much.
I can try to help you. First of all write me a private message with your payments from payeer and your username , I try to contact the support for you on telegram

D

davidchang

Oct 30, 2019
I can try to help you. First of all write me a private message with your payments from payeer and your username , I try to contact the support for you on telegram
Thanks so much for the help! The problem is now resolved and they're sending the refund back. Seems to be a problem with Payeer.

Reactions: Tom_the_Hyipster
Tom_the_Hyipster

Tom_the_Hyipster

HYIP Section Moder
Staff member
Verified
Representative
May 8, 2019
www.emoneyspace.com
$50 BTC cheque
They have suspended Payeer deposit for the moment, seems like it's an API issue, or most probably some issue in the Payeer server that have not update the payment status for some hurs, nice to see the problem is fixed and your money are back!
It's a very good sign, often the support of many hyips don't answer when they got similar problems, it's a very good sign that the team is serious if they refound you 800$, very good news :drink:

Last edited:
Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?