paying Elven Gold - Play and Make Real Money (Gift of 50 RUBLES = 1$ for FREE)

Navida

Navida

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
ElvenGold.com is new generation game project where you can make money from home and around the world!

The project is developed by competent programmers and experienced designers, thus you have an efficient, and most important - Fair game with unlimited possibilities for making money while playing.

This project is online more than 6 months at the moment and never missed the payment, I have checked all monitors (well, most of them, it is impossible to check them all) and on all of them this project is paying.

Check out their statistics:
screenshot_20-png.2162

Payment processors are:
Payeer, PerfectMoney, VIsa/Mastercard, Qiwi and crypto ( you can deposit BTC LTC on payeer and pay with it )

Technical aspect:
This project is indeed special and unique because you really play a game (building your city) and every building you have built and afterwards upgraded it earns you money indefinitely, so we could say that ROI is unlimited, even dough I have calculated that if you for example invest 100$ or 10$ and you purchase (build) basic buildings, you will earn around 30% forever, sounds nice, right!?
They have DDoS protection as well

screenshot_2-png.2163

Registration is FREE and as a welcome bonus every member gets 50 Rubles which is around 1$ for which you can purchase and build your first building on a map. Which will earn you money ( coins which you can sell for real money)

So, you can start for FREE and see do you like it or not without any investment, I tried it and liked it, so I have invested around 1000 Rubles which is around 16$ and if I wish to start withdrawing I would have around 7$ per month which is around 30% of my investment forever.

Register HERE or click on image below

static1_en-jpg.2164

Attachments

Navida

Navida

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
these are mine deposits and I think I will deposit more... this is around 16-17$ and now I can withdraw everyday and on monthly basis I will get 30% or 6-7$ forever

Attachments

Navida

Navida

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
When you are registered and confirmed email,
please check out " HOW TO PLAY"

screenshot_6-png.2168

With registration you get 50 rubles(1$) to start for FREE,
REGISTER HERE!

Best of luck and I wish you good game :)

Navida

Navida

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Hi,
I made few test pay outs and after that I made another deposit check attachments.

So my first deposit was around 17$ and my second deposit is around 30$ all together is 47$

My strategy is to repurchase 100% three days in week and four days in a row I will make withdrawals, so lets see how long it will take me to withdraw my seed money(deposit).

Attachments

Navida

Navida

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Hi,
I made few test pay outs and after that I made another deposit check attachments.

So my first deposit was around 17$ and my second deposit is around 30$ all together is 47$

My strategy is to repurchase 100% three days in week and four days in a row I will make withdrawals, so lets see how long it will take me to withdraw my seed money(deposit).

I have changed my stategy, I will withdraw every day, starting from tomorrow and post here.

Reason for that is my miscalculation, this project keeps 50% of earned money anyway so there is no reason for us to additionally repurchase. Forced 50% repurchase is more than enough. I think, I will withdraw every day around 20 Rubles and 20 Rubles will stay in this project so my earnings will grow anyway.

Lets see how it goes, If you want to join me and play this game, REGISTER HERE!

Navida

Navida

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
In order you to withdraw your earnings which we have got by registering ( 50 rubles around 1$) we have to have one active referral or we have to deposit 100 rubles. Nobody is giving money for free, That bonus is only a welcome bonus for start, so members can try this game by building a first house.
Like you can see I have deposited alittle bit above 3000 rubles which is around 47$

Please read F.A.Q (Frequently Asked Questions)

Attachments

Navida

Navida

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
I see that members are registering on this site, but nobody is asking any questions here nor in my inbox, please do not hesitate to ask if you have any doubts.

However I have discovered something on this program ( nothing negative just something that I was not aware of it) I write you tomorrow :)

Navida

Navida

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
I subscribed, but I won't invest, can't anymore for a while...
Thank you for your interest, If you followed How to play section and already built a first house with those 50Rubles(1$) that will be earning for you all the time :)

Navida

Navida

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
I see that members are registering on this site, but nobody is asking any questions here nor in my inbox, please do not hesitate to ask if you have any doubts.

However I have discovered something on this program ( nothing negative just something that I was not aware of it) I write you tomorrow :)

I discovered that after around 24 hours, earnings from my houses drops by 30%. So we need to use magic on them.

Check out step by step:

1. if you hover with your cursor over a house it will say that house is earning you as it should be (picture a) )
but if you click on it you will see it is 30% less ( picture b) red square). Orange square determines where you have to click to get back your full earnings.

a)
earnmore-png.2290

b)
earnmore1-png.2291

After you have clicked this should appear (check picture below)
earnmore4-png.2293

If you did not collect coins this message should appear
earnmore3-png.2292

Collect them and sell, after that press the magic button (Orange square in picture b)

If you have any question please ask here or inbox me, however you feel fit :)

Next comment will be my payment for today :)

C

Cryptohazraael

Verified
Dec 10, 2018
hey, how do you make a deposit with credit card ?
It looks like I can't add a card...

Navida

Navida

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
hey, how do you make a deposit with credit card ?
It looks like I can't add a card...
could you please be more specific about the problem? I have made deposit via Payeer wallet, so I do not have experience with VISA. However I can talk with support

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?