Paying Dogeminers.biz HYIP DOGEMINERS Review [0.37% Daily for 30Days - 0.47% Daily for 90Days + Principal Back & More]

Tom_the_Hyipster

Tom_the_Hyipster

HYIP Section Moder
Staff member
Representative
May 8, 2019
www.emoneyspace.com
Hi all, discover DOGEMINERS

Hello guys, I'm very happy to annunce that after 128 working days as a doge cloud mining, this project is now available for any payment system, so everyone of you can invest here. This project was one of the best cloud mining in 2019, and I expect a great success as an hyip too.
Plans are basically the same of the doge version so if they was able to run for so long just with Doge, I think they could easily replace this success with all payments processor and probably they can do better.

This is the stats from the old project and ALL the payments are real and you can verify on blockchain any transaction from there.
Estimated total payouts of 45681345.94665527 DOGE since launch date!
That mean that they paid out about 115.000 $

PLANS:
  • 5$ - 100$ --> 0.3% Daily for 30 Days + Principal Back
  • 101$ - 1000$ --> 0.33% Daily for 30 Days + Principal Back
  • From 1001$ --> 0.37% Daily for 30 Days + Principal Back
  • From 5$ --> 0.47% Daily for 90 Days + Principal Back
  • From 5$ --> 0.57% Daily for 180 Days + Principal Back
You can also compound your investments.

As the admin promised me the day one, this is a long term project, and untill now he have done what he promised.
Now I think with this new rebrand everyone can make a good returns for a long period.

To Remember: all new payments will be payd with the payments system you deposit like in every hyip, you will not receive doge if you deposit in other e-currency, so don't worry.

Payment Systems: PerfectMoney, Payeer, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum

Min Deposit: 5$

Min Withdraw: 1$

Referral: 4% - 1%

RCB is setted to 50%

CHECK AND REGISTER

For the old investors:

Last edited:
Your Text Ad & Logo
Tom_the_Hyipster

Tom_the_Hyipster

HYIP Section Moder
Staff member
Representative
May 8, 2019
www.emoneyspace.com
Hello guys I'm very happy to annunce that after 128 working days as a doge cloud mining, this project is now launching for any payment system so everyone of you can invest here. This project was one of the best cloud mining in 2019, and I expect a great success as an hyip too. Plans are basically the same of the doge version so if they was able to run for so long just with Doge, I think they could easily replace this success with all payments processor and probably they can do better. Good luck to everyone!

J

JayRep25

Sep 9, 2019
How much time does it take for a withdrawal?

Last edited:

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?