Not Paying DOGDREAM.club HYIP - Dog Dream Review [112% to 126% weekly with increasing daily accruals]

• Thread starter Tom_the_Hyipster
  • Start date
Tom_the_Hyipster

Tom_the_Hyipster

May 8, 2019
hyip.com

Hello guys, I've just invested in this new funny and interesting project called , a very different and original project than most of the others.

From Website:
Dog Dream is a very nice project that takes care of animals. After all, few people care about them and not everyone can do it. But we do: we regularly send part of the funds from our commission to various animal shelters around the world and publish reports on this in our accounts on social networks. You can also participate in our charity project - as an investor, or by adding the amount to our next payment to the shelter.
PLANS:
- 112% For the 1st week
- 119% For the 2nd week
- 126% For the 3rd week

HOW IT WORK: Each next accrual is 4% more than the previous one.
- Example: you will earn 4% the 1st day + 4% the day next, and go on like this; so the 2nd day will be 4+4=8%, 3rd day 8+4=12% and go on like this for 7days, totally 112%.
- The 2nd cycle will start from 5%, and work in the same way, 5+4=9% , 9+4=13%, etc; so totally 119%.
- The 3rd cycle will start from 6% at the day 1 and will be 6+4=10% 10+4=14% for 7days too, totally 126%.

The profits will come automatically once a day to your wallet.

Min Deposit:
10$ - Max Deposit 50$ but you can buy more than a plan at same time
Min Withdraw: you will be automatically paid any day with the interests earning

PAYMENT SYSTEMS:
PerfectMoney

Referral: 10%

Technical:
  • Hosing: Cloudflare, Inc.
  • SSL: Active
  • Script: No Info
  • Design matches: No match
  • Sleeper: No

My Deposit

Reactions: Marengo
Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
@Tom_the_Hyipster Template copied from the bogdoggames.com site, so I hope we will receive at least one withdrawal

Reactions: Tom_the_Hyipster
Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
@Tom_the_Hyipster seems like a scam in other monitors, but my withdrawal could be only on 09:32 AM

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?