• Make Money on Paid Posting!

    Your creative thinking and contents published on the forum are paid — you will get points for each of your posts. The points can be withdrawn to eWallets. All the details of the Points Program you will find here.

Dash Review

Margo

Margo

Moderator
Moderator
Jun 15, 2018
176
5
18
Points
115
Discount
#1
Dash (formerly Darkcoin and XCoin) is an open source P2P cryptocurrency, a fork of bitcoin, that offers faster and more private transactions than bitcoin. Like many other cryptocoins, DASH is a decentralized currency — the issue occurs during mining. 90% miners' reward are distributed between the miners and the operators of master-nodes. The remaining 10% are used to finance approved projects. Apart from Bitcoin's options, Dash provides private transactions (PrivateSend), instant transactions (InstantSend), and operates a self-funding and self-governing mechanism that fosters the creation of independent entities that serve the network.

The key differences between the coins are the following:
  • Dash offers more anonymous transaction than Bitcoin;
  • Several cryptographic algorithms are used in Dash;
  • Less energy mining in Dash;
  • All members of the Dash network are involved in the decision making process ;
Dash uses a two-tier network of miners and master-nodes, ensuring transaction anonymity and their faster confirmation (Bitcoin uses a single-tier miners network)
 
Your Text Ad & Logo

Similar threads

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

    You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?