Not Paying Cycleone.org HYIP - CYCLEONE Review [3%-5% Daily untill initial investment is doubled]

Tom_the_Hyipster

Tom_the_Hyipster

HYIP Section Moder
Staff member
Verified
Representative
May 8, 2019
www.emoneyspace.com
$50 BTC cheque

Hello guys, discover , a new project that I'm testing since a couple of weeks and now I decide to join with a proper amount.

They just started to promote through some monitors and specially they got some good youtubers promoters. I think is a good idea in this moment, monitors ask a lot of money and 99% are useless and costly for the admins. Many hyips fail because of them too.

So let me tell you details:

INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO
Any investment will be active untill you doubled your money, so:

• 3% daily for 67 days - Min. deposit: $50 USD
  • 3.50% daily for 57 days - Min Deposit $500
  • 4% daily for 50 days - Min Deposit $1000
  • 4.50% daily for 44 days - Min Deposit $2000
  • 5.00% daily for 40 days - Min Deposit $5000

Min Deposit: 50$
Min Withdraw: 30$

Payments Processor:
Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Tron, Litcoin, Dash, Zcash, NEO, Stellar, Tether(USD) and Monero
All deposited e-currencies will be converted to Bitcoin in order to trade with high-volumes. No fees will be charged for convertion.

Referral: 4% - 5% - 6% , depends on which plan your subscribers invest in.

Features and network fees:
We change 5% fee on deposit and 10% fee on withdrawal. Fees will be locked in site wallet in case of any trading losses occured also 3% of the deposit fee and 3% of the withdrawal fee will be distributed evenly as a share among all investers with active deposit. In fact you will get back more than those fees as share each time an investor deposit and withdraw.
I think this a good network strategy to help anyone make profits.

Just to clarify more, the plans will expire once you reached 200%. So for example now I'm earning about 2-3$ daily from dividends, they will count also that and the plan should expire before the terms if you will reach 200% total before the extimated expiration of the plans. I've just asked to the support.
Example: you have an active deposit of 100$, you earn 3% daily (so 3$) and 2$ from dividends. Totally 5$. In 40days you will have 200$ back and your plan will expire in 40days instead of 57 (5*40=200, so totally 200%)

Technical:
  • Payments type: Instant
  • Hosing: Cloudflare, Inc.
  • SSL: Bad
  • Script: No Info
  • Design matches: No match
  • Sleeper: No
- RCB 100%

My Deposit
Cycleone.org HYIP - CYCLEONE Review [3%-5% Daily untill initial investment is doubled]

Tom_the_Hyipster

Tom_the_Hyipster

HYIP Section Moder
Staff member
Verified
Representative
May 8, 2019
www.emoneyspace.com
$50 BTC cheque
Guys I suggest you to take a look at CYCLEONE, the dividends system is amazing, in a few more than 30hours I've earned 6,62$ from my plan, and almost 5$ from the dividend system, is almost the double, and without invest nothing. This mean that the cashflow in website is very high and outperforms a lot the fees asked on withdraw/deposits, even with amounts of 1k or so.

Cycleone.org HYIP - CYCLEONE Review [3%-5% Daily untill initial investment is doubled]

Tom_the_Hyipster

Tom_the_Hyipster

HYIP Section Moder
Staff member
Verified
Representative
May 8, 2019
www.emoneyspace.com
$50 BTC cheque
Just to clarify more, the plans will expire once you reached 200%. So for example now I'm earning about 2-3$ daily from dividends, they will count also that and the plan should expire before the terms if you will reach 200% total before the extimated expiration of the plans. I've just asked to the support.
Example: you have an active deposit of 100$, you earn 3% daily (so 3$) and 2$ from dividends. Totally 5$. In 40days you will reach 200$ back and your plan will expire in 40days instead of 57, so 5*40= 200$ = 200%

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?