Storing digital coins is very difficult now. As we lack experience, we don't realize how safe the wallet is.Many select the wallet without the knowledge of it.
Choosing the wallet without having experience or knowledge is way too foolishness.At last you end up losing your money.
However I came across the wallet while researching the best one.-Its the Wallet.
I have studied and collected information regarding it.Have a sneak-peak on the article.
Cryptonator is a web-based cryptocurrency wallet where the user data is encrypted online; although it provides access to the funds they control in your favor.This web wallet supports Android iOS, OSX, Windows, Chrome, Firefox.
The Cryptonator wallet was established in 2014 by Andy Chen and Brian located in Hong Kong, China. The company owns only the web wallet. The current CEO of Cryptonator is Brian Chen.
Following languages are supported by Cryptonator Wallet:
- This wallet can be accessed 24/7 worldwide on the web, desktop or mobile devices alike.
- Multiple cryptos are provided when you lose control over your funds to the third party.
- All is your account about invisibility, privacy, and bank-grade security.
- All the services on this wallet run completely over secure SSL (HTTPS) connection.
- Direct transactions with an immediate exchange between different currencies can be made.
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Dogecoin(DOGE) and many more.
The official site states to have 1 million active accounts, carries 17x currencies with 80 million transactions that are already processed.
Cryptonator is really performing well by being both “an exchange” and “the web wallet”. It assists many cryptocurrencies with a quick exchange between them.Their case adds over 500 cryptos and tokens following their actual value in the USD, EUR, and other fiat money.
Cryptonator Wallet can be the best option if you are looking for the reliable one.