Cryptomonsoon.io, [Earn Upto 130%]

team

team

Verified
Oct 11, 2018
Am Not The Admin

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fcryptomonsoon.io%2FImages%2Fb_ads%2F6.gif&hash=2a1f51913942a8a9002d7cb97a36659b

WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE CRYPTOMONSOON?

Stable Token Backed By Usd
Multiple Advertisement Packages
Complete ICO Advertisement Package
Billion Dollar Mobile projects in the Pipleline
Our Own Internal Exchange
Stable Revenue Sharing
Efficient & Quality Traffic
Affordable Advertisement Packages
Detailed Analytics for Advertisers

OPPORTUNITY

Earn Upto 130% on each Adpack
Most Sustainable Business Structure For Long term Investors
Referral Commission 3 Level Deep For ICO & Adpacks

REVENUE SHARING PACKS
THERE ARE 2 TYPES OF EARNING ADPACKS WHERE MEMBERS CAN EARN ACCORDINGLY.

Adpack 40$:

Good for those who want to earn faster in Usd. This Pack Cost 40$ & Expires on 130%. We do not offer any advertisement credits with any of our product. All advertisement should be bought Separately to boost our reserve.

Stacking Adpack:

Good for long term investors who want to stack our coin and earn profits in CMN directly. This pack will earn you upto 12% monthly with freezing period of minimum 21 days. You can not withdraw coins before 21 days. No Advertisement credits will be offered with this product.

WE ACCEPT Bitcoin - Perfect Money - Ethereum - Payeer

Register Link

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fcryptomonsoon.io%2FImages%2Fb_ads%2F6.gif&hash=2a1f51913942a8a9002d7cb97a36659b

team

team

Verified
Oct 11, 2018
Dear Members,
I hope that you are doing well.
Our ICO starts in just 2 days, i.e. On 10th February.
I am happy to inform you that we are growing rapidly and that we are now a family of 8000 members which is receiving a new sign-up request every minute. I would like to thank all of you for trusting and promoting this amazing opportunity.
Please note that the Deposits for ICO are NOW OPEN. You can avail this time to deposit, in order to avoid the last minute rush. This is the perfect time to participate in our ICO as the price of one CMN token in first round is only 1 cent. In round 8 you will get the same token at the price of 7 cents. Due to members request we have added Ripple, Litecoinand Bitcoin Cash as a deposit method. Now you can avail top 5 cryptocurrencies for deposits.
Our Exchange is fully ready for trading and will be opened on 8th March, once our ICO closes.
Now, I am so excited to inform you that our contract with Dailymotion and Adfly has been finalized successfully. We will start implementing Dailymotion and Adfly, once our ICO closes.
Brace yourselves, as we have lots of good news in coming weeks to boost our system. CryptoMonsoon is ready to make a fair amount of entrepreneurs in the coming years by giving them their financial freedom.
I sincerely hope that CryptoMonsoon will bring positive changes in everyone's life.
Have a great weekend.
Regards,
CMN Team

team

team

Verified
Oct 11, 2018
Hello Members,
Thanks for participating in our ICO Round 1. We would like to thank every one of you for trusting and participating in our ICO. Due to a massive response from members we just sold 1,500,000 coins in just under 17 minutes. I am sorry for those who missed the chance to buy at this very cheap price. You will not see this price again in the future for CMN Token. We did our best to provide a fair chance for everyone to participate but more people were interested than our allocated tokens for Round 1.
If you have missed Round 1, Do not worry as our second round is starting on Feb 13th 3 PM UK time at the price of just 2 Cents so do not worry and get ready for next round.
Deposits will remain open now. To avoid last minute rush, please deposit funds anytime before the launch.
In the Second round, we will have bigger limits for each member. We are setting 30,000 CMN token Limit per member.
I hope Cryptomonsoon will help you gain your financial freedom.
Regards,
CMN Team

team

team

Verified
Oct 11, 2018
Hello Members,
I hope all of you are doing well.
Cryptomonsoon is at its best and growing like fire. You can see our growth on the Alexa bar. In only 4 days our Alexa rank came down from 1.6 million to 392k and it will keep going down as CryptoMonsoon is already going viral. This is all because of you guys and I sincerely appreciate that.
Everything is going perfect on CryptoMonsoon since we have the best development team. We feel proud in telling you that no one has faced a single error or issue in our project as of now. We have a professional team of developers who are highly skilled in their coding.
Many members are asking about the benefits of holding CMN Tokens. There are many benefits of holding CMN tokens as after Exchange launch, both of our Adpack services will be launched and you can avail a 130% profit and 112% profit on our 40$ and Stacking Adpacks respectively.
If you have a big team and you want to get them in on this, there's still a good chance to earn 10% Referral commission upto 3 Levels Deep. Our Round 3 is commencing in almost 29 hours. Round 3 starts on 16th February, 3 PM U.K time.
People are funding their account like crazy and we are already near to our 100K Soft Cap which assures everything is going smoothly as per the Roadmap. If you have missed First 2 Rounds which were sold under 17 and 11 minutes respecively, then this is the good chance for you to grab your tokens at the price of only 2.5 cents.
Our Last ICO Round will close on 7 cents and as you can see the potential is still almost 3x the opportunity to avail. Many members are confused to process payment through coin payments so today we are also implementing our own deposit system where every user will get their own deposit address inside our website and can use that to deposit funds to it at any given time as per their choice.
We have done our best to facilitate you guys as much as we can & I hope that your trust will keep us inspiring to do better. On this note, I hope that CryptoMonsoon will keep on bringing the positive changes to the lives of its members and it will give you a solid income stream for years to come.
Regards,
CMN Team

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?