Paying CryptoJams HYIP CryptoJams Review [1-1.7% Daily]

sioux4

sioux4

Verified
Nov 17, 2018
sioux4.e-monsite.com
Thanks how ca
Yes you can, Click on Miner in top right corner and watch ads daily. and click on V4Jams. Combining those two you could earn like 10 cents per day maybe more . It is not too much but it is free.
For me it is easier and more profitable to purchase stakes and make my withdrawals once a week or every day, it depends how many stakes you have purchased.
Minimum withdrawal is 10.5$
n i exchange my Jams into dollars?
Yes you can, Click on Miner in top right corner and watch ads daily. and click on V4Jams. Combining those two you could earn like 10 cents per day maybe more . It is not too much but it is free.
For me it is easier and more profitable to purchase stakes and make my withdrawals once a week or every day, it depends how many stakes you have purchased.
Minimum withdrawal is 10.5$
Hello thanks can i exchange my Jams earned as a free member into $?

Reactions: Cryptofov
GovBid Platform is an exceptionally powerful instrument, brought to you with an honorable agenda of ending the global poverty by utilizing the force of two profitable industries combined together. Become a part of a global contract trading niche by performing gainful bidding yourself!
Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Thanks how ca

n i exchange my Jams into dollars?

Hello thanks can i exchange my Jams earned as a free member into $?

Yes you can, but withdrawal minimum is approx 10.5$ so you need to have 10500 Jams to request for withdrawal on your wallet(BTC,litecoin Pefrfectmoney etc) Jams is digital currency for internal purposes. So you will not find Jams on any free market like Binance, fixed worth of Jams is 0.001$

Reactions: sioux4
Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
regular withdrawal, difference between requested and received amount in $ is because LTC had a small dump on market

Attachments

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?