• Start date
ccminingequipment

ccminingequipment

Verified
Sep 28, 2018
Illinois
www.ccminingequipment.com
Cyrptocoin Mining Equipment
is a side project I started after getting involved in the mining side of cryptocurrency.
Cryptocoin Mining Equipment

During my research in mining, and while trying to find reputable online shops to source my equipment, I noticed the mass amount of websites that claimed to be legit stores but only accepted cryptocurrency as payments. Most were scams and not able to be trusted. I also had a few experiences with a popular and commonly linked to website (not going to bash them by name) but noticed their prices were pretty high and their customer service was absolutely terrible either by telephone or email.

I began to look into sourcing products of my own. This is when I realized the high markups a lot of shops including the previously mentioned store were adding to their prices. I bought some products in bulk and started selling on both eBay and my online store on Feb. 12th of this year. Between eBay and the online store I have had over 200 orders come through. On eBay I have a 100% Positive Feedback as I strive to have the best customer service I can and to ship out quickly.

As I mentioned, this is a small side project. My product list isn't huge but I feel my prices are very fair. A perfect example of that is just this morning on a facebook group I follow someone suggested a 1200W Server Power Supply with Breakout Board to another member. They said it was $150 from whoever they had bought it from. I have the same PSU with Breakout Board and Cables listed at $80 shipped. I don't know where they previously purchased it from but they overpaid by almost double. I do occasionally add new products and as sales increase I will stock even more. The more bulk I can purchase the better prices I can offer.

My hope is to be able to continue to grow and expand as a online shop specializing in crypto mining equipment.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. I am happy to help in any way I can. I look forward to spending time on

Thanks,

Patrick
Owner of Cryptocoin Mining Equipment @ www.ccminingequipment.com & on eBay @ ccminingequipment | eBay

Last edited:
C

Cedric James

Dec 19, 2018
The secret of success in forex trading is to possess good forex trading skills and experience. Without them, you can’t take your business at the top. Recently, I am working with a reliable broker called BPRIMES. They helped me to increase my trading skills with their amazing educational section. With their analysis and help, I am able to trade well nowadays and make profit consistently. Love to trade with them.