Not Paying Crypto-Bull.biz HYIP - Cryptobull Review [102% after 1 day, 124% after 6 days - RC 8-1-1%]

Tom_the_Hyipster

Tom_the_Hyipster

HYIP Section Moder
Staff member
Representative
May 8, 2019
www.emoneyspace.com
$25 BTC cheque
$20 Payeer cheque

Hello my friends, today I deposit in this new interesting hyip called CRYPTO-BULL

From website
CRYPTOBULL - is a platform where people receive dividends from investments. Funds work in many areas of the investment sphere - securities, stock exchanges, forex, cryptocurrencies, blockchain, mining and so on.
We have many partners in the cryptocurrency sector, which provides us with very important information, with which we close deals favorably.
Our team is very professional and purposefully goes to their goals. This gives a tangible advantage over competitors.
Plans for this hyip are really interesting, because allow everyone to risk low amounts for biggest return.

Plans Details: 102% after 1 day; 4% daily for 6 days; 220% after 12 days

Min Deposit: 3$
Min Withdraw: 0.1$, Bitcoin $3

Payments System: PM, Payeer, Bitcoin, Ethereum, BCash, Dash, Litecoin and also other cryptos via coinpayments

Referral Program: 3 Levels, 8% - 1% - 1%
RCB: 50%

Technical:
  • Payments type : Instant
  • Hosting : Genius Security Ltd
  • SSL : Good
  • GoldCoders : licensed
  • Design matches : No match
  • Monitors day1: 22
Deposit and first payment proofs:

Last edited:
Reactions: Marengo
GovBid Platform is an exceptionally powerful instrument, brought to you with an honorable agenda of ending the global poverty by utilizing the force of two profitable industries combined together. Become a part of a global contract trading niche by performing gainful bidding yourself!
Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
Do you use some monitor plan? Because $0.50 from $200 means only 0.25%

joker7

joker7

Verified
Feb 22, 2019
t.me
220% after 12 Days??? its Too high Profit ===> 10% for 12 days And PB==> 10% Daily ROI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't have Company Register, Don't Have any Social Media, Normal SSL, NOT Unique IP Address, BUT Good Marketing
anyway I hope they be active At least for one cycle

Tom_the_Hyipster

Tom_the_Hyipster

HYIP Section Moder
Staff member
Representative
May 8, 2019
www.emoneyspace.com
$25 BTC cheque
$20 Payeer cheque
220% after 12 Days??? its Too high Profit ===> 10% for 12 days And PB==> 10% Daily ROI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't have Company Register, Don't Have any Social Media, Normal SSL, NOT Unique IP Address, BUT Good Marketing
anyway I hope they be active At least for one cycle
Is not too much if you take your money locked for 12days. Did you forgot hyips like Finorion or similar that pay 1000% after 30days and people who deposit small amounts get payed? Anyway, any hyip have crazy plans, most of them have also higher return plans for bigger amounts. Crypto-Bull start from 3$ so people who want to try higher risk plans can risk just a few.
Hyips promoted by you don't have ridicolous plans? Yes, as always. You have just to choose lower risk plans, so I don't understand why you are so negative. About registered company I don't want to insult the intelligence of the people. YOU PERFECTLY KNOW THAT ALL ARE FAKE SHIT, WITH INEXISTENT COMPANIES, so my answer should be: AHAHAHAH.
You perfectly know the game, so I'm surprised about your observations.
I talk to my followers privatly every time that they invest in hyips and I tell them that "honest" hyips doesn't exist, and many of them here can confirm this to you.
We are here to ride the wave before they go away. As it has always been.
Did your point of view come out from your way to act my friend? Btw is not my way to work. If you wanna convince people that bullshit like registered companies or social channels are a profs of a legit project I can just laugh, sorry, but you are free to do it. Seems just a free discredit to me, but maybe I'm wrong.
Cheers :drink:

Reactions: joker7
Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
Keep calm, guys, you all just have different strategies to choosing HYIPs. What's better may show only yours total profit, but you all again hide this info from followers
And of course Crypto-bull have bad sides, in another hand it looks as project that can give at least 2 circles
@joker7 not 10% daily, but 220% after 12 days, so we can take part in 11 circles before it start paying to third plan investors

Reactions: joker7
joker7

joker7

Verified
Feb 22, 2019
t.me
Is not too much if you take your money locked for 12days. Did you forgot hyips like Finorion or similar that pay 1000% after 30days and people who deposit small amounts get payed? Anyway, any hyip have crazy plans, most of them have also higher return plans for bigger amounts. Crypto-Bull start from 3$ so people who want to try higher risk plans can risk just a few.
Hyips promoted by you don't have ridicolous plans? Yes, as always. You have just to choose lower risk plans, so I don't understand why you are so negative. About registered company I don't want to insult the intelligence of the people. YOU PERFECTLY KNOW THAT ALL ARE FAKE SHIT, WITH INEXISTENT COMPANIES, so my answer should be: AHAHAHAH.
You perfectly know the game, so I'm surprised about your observations.
I talk to my followers privatly every time that they invest in hyips and I tell them that "honest" hyips doesn't exist, and many of them here can confirm this to you.
We are here to ride the wave before they go away. As it has always been.
Did your point of view come out from your way to act my friend? Btw is not my way to work. If you wanna convince people that bullshit like registered companies or social channels are a profs of a legit project I can just laugh, sorry, but you are free to do it. Seems just a free discredit to me, but maybe I'm wrong.
Cheers :drink:
Dear @Tom_the_Hyipster I'm sorry if I upset you
I just said my point
Yes, you are right. Having a company may be funny and silly
I, like you, know that you can have a fake company by paying $ 500
but Based on personal experience
Very good projects like BITAEON.io or TOPHATS.farm or many others...
All had relatively stable properties. Features like :
SSL
Unique Design
Company register
Unique Ip Address
multi-language
Flexible plan
And many more
It is important for me to have all these qualities
Of course, this does not mean being Legit, but it does help in making the right choice

Reactions: Marengo
Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
@joker7 I will be a little scared if meet all these properties in one fast HYIP - it immediately attract many investors and can scam in the start day

Tom_the_Hyipster

Tom_the_Hyipster

HYIP Section Moder
Staff member
Representative
May 8, 2019
www.emoneyspace.com
$25 BTC cheque
$20 Payeer cheque
I was not upset, I was just surprise because all thing you talking about, as Marengo said, for me mean nothing. Also ip number what mean exactly? We have seen a lot of unique ip number who scam fast as well and also original projects with all character you describe, for example Agrosoft, or Oilgenix and shit like this that you share and I joined too, but they closed all before the break-even point, so I don't understand the point. Like always, I check if they are serial hyips openers or not, but the only info that i really check when is possible is the PM account number. Many times the same ip is because different admins use same vpn services for run their projects.
Anyway, they got a unique design and a good SSL and a licensed script. Multi language from google translate for me mean nothing too and idk what you mean with "flexible plan" but 3 realistic plan is enough on every hyip for me. We all see everyday "fantastic" projects that scam fast and projects like 100kbtc that appears poor at the beginning and run for long time.
My answer to you come out from some points that you mark that mean nothing to an expert eye like your.
Just this, so for this reason it sounds more like discredit words than an objective discussion.

PS: you can buy a template with the company license for 30/50$, take a look into the web, you can find templates with everything done really cheaper.

Last edited:
joker7

joker7

Verified
Feb 22, 2019
t.me
your right tom & Marengo, in fact, a year ago conditions were much better in HYIP
Several good sites Being active
But now? Can't really say anything.

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?