COFT- HYIP/Signal provider- Be in charge of your Deposit and Profit at all TIMES-[ Daily 1%-15% Forever]+ 3 Day Trial

T

Trading1207

Jul 3, 2019
Hello everybody,

This is a great investment opportunity for those (I think that’s everyone) who want to make great profits, BUT still be in control of their funds. Who likes the feeling with all HYIPs, that one day you can’t withdraw your money and your deposit is gone.

That’s not the case with Copyourforextrades.com, where you are always in charge and can withdraw your profit at the end of each day. They started offering their services since 15.5.19. All trades are closed before 6 pm UK time, and your deposit + Profit will be available each day at any time. You just need a broker //account and connect via a Free Software called FXBlue. All takes 20 minutes max. Now just set up a VPS and you don’t have to do nothing, PC can be switched off and you can withdraw your money from the broker. I recommend IC markets, but you can choose any broker you want. Most Brokers accept any form of payments and withdrawal methods, from Bitcoin to Neteller etc. IF you have any questions, ask here or send them an email via the contact form.

If you prefer the HYIP way, you can also deposit via PM and get paid. That way you don’t have to have a broker account and don’t need to set anything up, however I obviously prefer being in charge of my funds. But that’s up to the individual. If you want to deposit with them, must be minimum the equivalent of 500 £ in $ or €. Just send them an email if you want to deposit with them.

You’ll be able to tell that these are honest great Traders, that didn’t put much effort in crazy Marketing to seem legit, just so they can run away with your money. That’s why they want you to keep your deposit and be in charge of it.

Another great thing: You can test it for only 1 £ for 3 days. If you don’t want to risk anything, just set up a Demo account for free and follow the instructions. Means you risked 1 £ in total to see if this makes you money or not.

And once you have referred 15 people, you don’t need to pay anything any more.

1562326234951-png.4796

Plans:

Own control of Funds: 1%-20% Daily/ Depends on your risk setting and Daily Trading Performance

Deposit with COFT: 1-2 % Daily/ Depending on Trading Performance

Payments: Visa Debit/Paypal , if you want to control your funds.

If you want to pay via Paypal for copying, send them an email. You can receive your money in different ways from almost any broker these days.

Perfect Money if you want to deposit with them instead.

Referral: 5-15People 50% Discount/ +15 People= Free copying

Benefits:

- BEST FEATURE: Get Refund of 80% if PnL is negative(30 days sub)

- No floating Losses, no Trades over night or Weekend/ End of the Day you’ve got your Balance which always equals Equity. Withdraw instantly from broker any time you want.

- Great EA + Price Action Experts Combination

- 1 Trade lasts 3 Minutes-1,5 hours. Very accurate Entries/Exits, short SL, smaller risk

- Full Transparency, own control of deposit

- Really cheap fees, if you consider how much you can make, depending on risk settings. I prefer 0.01 Lot per 100 £,€,$ or even 0.01/70 if you want to make more than 15 % daily, however I wouldn’t overdo it.

- EA and Traders active every Day

Technical:
Using Gold Coders script
Positive SSL
Registered with Namecheap, expires 25.2.2020
No Monitors, since vast majority prefers to copy themselves rather than depositing.

Deposits:

Own control of Funds:

3 Day Trial: You don’t need any minimum amount. I know you can have a free Demo account with IC markets, sure that there are others that do the same.

7 Days or 30 Days Subscription: You can start copying with as little as 150 $/€/£. Again, it all depends on your Risk settings. If you’re using 150, I would recommend 0.01 Lot per 70 or 100 $/€/£.

I will post my results daily. Starting with a small amount.

Last edited:
Reactions: agathokleous
GovBid Platform is an exceptionally powerful instrument, brought to you with an honorable agenda of ending the global poverty by utilizing the force of two profitable industries combined together. Become a part of a global contract trading niche by performing gainful bidding yourself!
T

Trading1207

Jul 3, 2019
OK, here a screenshot of myfxbook, you can see it’s all verified and at the top left you see my username for this forum. I’m not allowed as an Affiliate to reveal all information for obvious reasons, but everything that is important you can see. I will also post the statement from IcMarkets tomorrow so you can see it’s the same.

I have accounts with different brokers, but I’ll copy COFT only with ICMarkets. I had 60£ on the account(if it’s your first time account you need to deposit 200£, but other brokers might do less) and withdrew a 5er to see how long it takes with Paypal(less than 24h). SO, I started off with 55 £ as you can see in the screenshot. As an affiliate I can copy for free on a Live or Demo account to show the performance, where I don’t also trade myself on, so it doesn’t mess up the Statistics. I prefer a smaller live account, but will top up very soon. Questions let me know, or just start yourself with a Demo or Mini account, for only 1 £.

As you can see only 1 % Drawdown, and 4.09 % Profit in 1 Day. It says 1.35 % there daily, but makes no sense, because it includes weekends. I’ve transferred the money on the 5/7, that’s why it shows up and is at 0 %, but below you see that Today/This week, months, year is the same. So all the trades were from today. So you risked 1 % to make 4 % and deposit/ profit is your at all times.

I will post the official statement from Icmarkets when I get the email tomorrow.

1562614526958-png.4938

T

Trading1207

Jul 3, 2019
Here the screenshot of myfxbook today. From now on I will only be allowed to post the bottom part. I will still obviously post the statement from IC markets every day. But the statistics at the top I'm not allowed to post, but only today to show that everything is legit. Reason being, that everyone can pick his own risk settings and because myfxbook has a weird way of calculating certain statistics that has been confusing for some people in the past. I wasn't aware of it, otherwise I would have never posted it in the first place.

As you can see there has been a 6.46% Gain today, risking 2.65 % maximum. WIll post the statement tomorrow and from now on only the bottom part. As you can see no open trades. So almost 11 % in 2 Days.

1562705368989-png.4970

T

Trading1207

Jul 3, 2019
By the way I realised that myfxbook is calculating the profit of the current account size and NOT of the initial investment. So, in reality that was a 6.73 % Gain(3.7/55) yesterday on the inital investment and 6.46%(3.7/57.25) on the current balance . I now understand why myfxbook can be slightly deceiving.

T

Trading1207

Jul 3, 2019
1562787927022-png.5010

Ok, today's gain on the inital investment was 4.82 %, and on the current account balance since I haven't withdrawn anything is 4.35%. Yesterday it was 10.82% as you can see in the message before, + 4.82%= 15.64 % . So 15.64 % within 3 Days. Statement from the broker will follow tomorrow.

T

Trading1207

Jul 3, 2019
1562877592330-png.5036

Today's profit on initial investment is 3.1%, and on current balance as above 2.66%. 4 Days 18.71 % and always in charge of deposit, no sudden disappearance of the service. Statement of broker will follow tomorrow and I might make a Withdrawal, for the sake of this forum.

T

Trading1207

Jul 3, 2019
1562957336184-png.5070

Today's Gain is 4.4% on the inital investment, and as you can see above 3.74 % on the current account balance. That would be a 23.15% profit gain for the week. Will post the statement tomorrow and make also a Withdrawal.

T

Trading1207

Jul 3, 2019
1563216476522-png.5199

Ok, so today's gain was about 8.5% on initial investment and as above 7.64% on current account balance. Statement of broker follows tomorrow, where you'll also see the Withdrawal that I posted earlier today.

T

Trading1207

Jul 3, 2019
1563226248346-png.5202

Here the Statement already, you can see the WIthdrawal amount that I've posted earlier as a payment proof and the profit of today also posted earlier. Deposit and Profit always in control, no worries about scam at all. Trades all closed as usual, Equity equals Balance.

T

Trading1207

Jul 3, 2019
1563306643417-png.5236

Today's gain on initial investment is 5.9 % and on current account balance, as above 4.95 %. So almost 40% in 7 Days. Statement follows tomorrow, all Trades closed as usual.

T

Trading1207

Jul 3, 2019
1563392934909-png.5271

Today's gain on inital investment 7.2 % and on current balance as above 5.8%. Statement will follow tomorrow as usual.

T

Trading1207

Jul 3, 2019
1563451548561-png.5298

Statement as usual. No floating P/L. Deposit and Profit always a click away. Max. Drawdown at 6.22 %.

T

Trading1207

Jul 3, 2019
1563484855360-png.5310

Today's Gain on initial investment is 9.6 %, and on current balance as above 7.24%. Almost 58% return in 9 days. Weekly and monthly subs available.

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?