Cents For Freedom - ONLY 10 Cents (0.10$) for position Matrix/Cycler 4:1 (Pre-launch)

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Centsforfreedom.com is a project which offers Financial Freedom Solution via their Forced Matrix/Cycler 4:1, deep 30 levels which means that every position needs only 4 position to be purchased for it to cycle. It is a really fast.

Screenshot_4.png

Payment processors:
  • Bitcoin
  • Payeer
  • Perfect Money
  • Etherum
MInimum Deposit is 2$ (instant)
Minimum Withdrawal is 10$ (instant)

It works trough subsrciptions which costs 2$ and you can buy max 5 daily (10$).

Here is the video about PayPlan which explains how it works.

If you are interested you can REGISTER HERE

My opinion:

Yeap, I will "play" this one because it is a low cost to participate and rewards are more than enough. I will play this because every member have equal opportunity to earn for example if I purchase 2$ worth positions I will not get 20 positions worth each 10 cents in a row. I will get one than after all members get a positions I will get another and so on.. It is fair to me. WHy should only "fast fingers" get to cycle.

Even dough I do not get often in profit in these kind of online opportunities I play them anyway because when you get the right one earnings do not stop coming :) I think this one is winner.

If you are interested you can REGISTER HERE

I will play with 10$ deposited via Payeer.

Deposits will open tomorrow, SO you can expect my proof of deposit tomorrow afternoon.
Screenshot_1.png

Do not hesitate to ask anything, if you have question, I would be glad to answer them all

GovBid Platform is an exceptionally powerful instrument, brought to you with an honorable agenda of ending the global poverty by utilizing the force of two profitable industries combined together. Become a part of a global contract trading niche by performing gainful bidding yourself!
Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Still waiting to make a deposit, they indeed said that they will open deposits 18th March but they are probably in different time zone.

Please note that I am not an admin of this program only a "player" who is looking for good and profitable online ventures. Sometimes a get it right sometimes Online opportunities stop paying without a a sign just leave the project and people with losses. However, it is a possible to earn or p"play" with positive balance in end with good risk management which says: Never get involved with money which you can not afford to lose which means do not sell house or get in debt because of this or any other opportunity, alright?

Best of luck

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Tomorrow is launch. Get ready, deposit your 2$ and lets earn some pocket change, maybe more :)
screenshot_2-png.2642

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Alright lads, I would not recommend to join to this program any more. It is not a SCAM, far from that statement. You have to be on pure launch od the cyclers to get best position after that is only fulling positions for others I will post my results so far, and pre launch of new cycler program where entry is as well only 2$, so lets play :)

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Please check out new cycler in prelaunch here is the link FightForCents - Matrix/cyclers 4:1, entry is only 50cents (min. deposit 2$) - HYIP.com

Yes those are rules of the game called cyclers
you join
deposit
3. waiting for launch day and when timer ticks 00:00:00 you purchase your positions as fast as you can
4. leave it alone and check it every few days to see how it goes
5. promote if you want
6. looking for another cycler in prelaunch
7. making payouts from previous cyclers if you have any earnings

That is why is so important that you go with money you can lose, because sometimes you will not earn anything, however sometimes you earn like 10 times or more from your deposit :) Like I said fast fingers and a little bit of luck is formula :)

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Hi all, how it is going, are your positions cycling on higher levels??

This project looks promising, they have implemented new features.

They have implemented:
PTC (Paid To Click) --> in this feature, members can earn additional money or start FREE and via PTC purchase for themselves a SUB (2$) and start earning trough cycler.
Revshare Feature --> advertising package costs 5$ and gives you 120% ROI (6.5$), purchasing Ad packs you get advertising credits + you earn, so basically you promote your other projects for FREE.
If you want to purchase more than 5 packages (5x5$) you have to purchase one SUB (2$) --> in that way their are keeping this cycler alive.
If you want to withdraw (minimum 10$) you have to purchase SUB (2$) this is also great because it is keeping cycler alive as well as revshare feature.

From every package you will receive 1.75% daily until you reach 120% ROI. It takes 75 days for package to mature (120%). Of course, you can compound it and take more advantage from it :)

Best of luck and if you see opportunity to EARN in this project, you can REGISTER HERE

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?