not tracked BtcTown - Earn 1.3 Bitcoin per month + Signup Bonus 0.005 BTC ( LEGIT )

legitbtcsite

legitbtcsite

Verified
Nov 15, 2018
BTCTOWN Started 26 / 12 / 2018. According to the site, this is a highest profitable site.

How can I earn Bitcoin ?
1-jpg.1815

There is many way to earn Bitcoin at BtcTown, after you Register successfully, you'll redirect to your farm. You'll see there is fields, barn and hencoop ready to work for you. You can buy some products at store pages, plant vegetables, collect eggs and collect milk bottles from your cows and sheeps and make a pure profit up to %26 in a month!

How can I plant vegetables to earn Bitcoin?
2-jpg.1816

click "Farm" button, then you'll see your fields. Click "Open Store" button and select which vegetable you want to plant. After you plant your vegetable, you'll be able to collect your crop everyday for a month.
You can plant up to 13 corns, 12 tomatoes, 13 watermelons, 12 cottons and earn +0.25 BTC in a month.

How can I earn Bitcoin with Chickens?
3-jpg.1817

click "Hencoop" button, then click "Open Store" button and buy the chicken. After you buying your chicken, you'll be able to collect eggs everyday for a month, You can buy up to 12 chickens and earn about 0.15 BTC in a month.

How can I earn Bitcoin with Cows and Sheeps?
4-jpg.1818

click "Barn" button, then click "Open Store" button and select which animal you want to feed. After you buying your cow or sheep, you'll be able to collect milk bottles everyday for a month, You can buy up to 8 cows, 8 sheeps and earn about 1.00 BTC in a month.

What is the profit of referrals?
5-jpg.1819

you can earn up to %100 bonus and +4 Lottery tickets from your referrals' clicks. You can get up to %5 bonus from your referrals' each product sales e.g: per egg sale, per corn sale, per tomato sale etc. You can get up to %10 bonus for your referrals' membership upgrades. Also you can get a chance to earn big prizes like up to 1 BTC at Referral contests with your referrals.

When I can get my payment?
All payments are made instantly for all memberships.

Is there any minimum cashout amount?

Yes, you need to reach at least 0.002 Account balance to cashout your earnings.

Payment Proof
6-jpg.1820

transaction id : Bitcoin Transaction 45915add07c1f4644b031e21d9449957a0c85194b7c7e74e2d67f9b13d2ab114

sign-up-button-png-18-png.1821

Best Regards
LegitBtc.site With :kiss::hi: