Not Paying Brilliant Alliance LTD: 4.5% daily for 34 business days | 112% after 12 calendar days

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Description:
Investment company is engaged in exchange and retail trading in precious metals: the company professional traders conclude profitable option and futures transactions with precious metals on a 24-hour basis.
We know their true value and we know how to make money in precious metals. We inspire confidence and make the inaccessible closer.

Brilliant Alliance LTD:  4.5% daily for 34 business days | 112% after 12 calendar days

Investment plans:
4.5% daily for 34 business days
112% after 12 calendar days

Accepted e-wallets:
  • BTC
  • PerfectMoney

Type of withdrawals: INSTANT
Withdrawal limits: 0.001 BTC, 0.01USD

Referral system:
3 levels: 10-1-1%
Representatives:
15-2-1%

Technical:
  • Unique Design
  • GEOtrust SSL

My opinion:

Lets set a side that this HYIP has unique and expensive design and implemented top notch GEOtrust SSL. It has been online a little bit longer than a month and by my opinion it just gained its momentum, started to advertise and to get listed on more and more monitors, status on half of the monitors is "WAITING" not because it is not paying, it is because it just get listed there and I think this is just a beginning. Soon, we will see this project all around, on every monitor on every forum.
It has great potential and that is the main reason why I have invested in this project.

If see opportunity to earn here, be free to

RCB offer is 50% from commission I receive from you.

My active deposit
Brilliant Alliance LTD:  4.5% daily for 34 business days | 112% after 12 calendar days

Proof from PM(perfect money)

BTW I am not a owner of this site. I am only a HYIP player like you who always seek to find something interesting to earn extra pocket money for beer or new cool sneakers :) this is a game so enjoy while you are playing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
First INSTANT payment via Perfect Money

Attachments

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Additional information which I forgot to mention :
Earnings (accruals) are received only on BUSINESS DAYS, so over the weekends we will not receive any accruals at all.

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Like I assumed in my introduction post that this project is going to expand rapidly trough monitors and forums(Blogs).

Check it out:

This project has "Waiting" status on several monitors because it has been added recently. I hope this project will keep expanding itself in the future as well.

However, I like it and I am very optimistic about it. Lets Monitor :)

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
DO NOT INVEST HERE, THIS PROJECT STOPPED PAYING @Margo

Reactions: Margo
Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?