Not Paying bonniepays.com HYIP – Bonnie Pays Review [1% DLY for 20 Business Days, 1% RC]

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
HYIP has been working since 15th May 2020. This HYIP has an economic game template, but simple mid-interest offers. According to the website, Bonniepays receives money from participating in online poker tournaments. This is not one person, but a team of professional players in one tournament. For the game, the PokerStars, 888Poker platforms are used. Investor money allows the team to participate in tournaments with a high prize pool, and a large number of experienced participants in one tournament minimizes the risk of loss even with bad cards.

HYIP’s Financial Part

offers a single plan:
1% DLY for 20 business days, from $10.​
Principal back after the end of the deposit. Minimal amount to withdraw is no limited, so investors could withdraw his accrual every business day. The admin provides manual processing of withdrawals for up to 96 hours. It is for four days. In practice, users receive payments no later than the second day after making the request.

Affiliate Program

The platform has affiliate rewards for referral’s deposits. It gives 1% of every deposit.

Payment Systems

accepts Perfect Money, Bitcoin.

Technical Part

H-script.​
Unique template after the redesign.​
Unique Russia / Moscow IP: 190.115.18.199.​
DDOS-Guard hosting, DDoS-protection.​
Sectigo RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA valid from 08 May 2020 to 09 May 2021 - Sectigo Limited​
NameCheap domain name for five years. It was registered on 04th December 2016.​

Summary

HYIP has a good technical part. This may be a good project for an investment portfolio, but I would not risk investing in new projects at the start of the summer holidays. Users will open deposits in early autumn. Now you can monitor payments to monitors and users who placed the investment on the launch day.

heatstreak

heatstreak

Verified
Jun 5, 2019
Program is a semi-sleeper and paying well
I am in here since day 1 and soon planning to add a new investment as well :)
Withdrawals are paid in a timely manner always

heatstreak

heatstreak

Verified
Jun 5, 2019
Very good semi-sleeper
I am enjoying my daily profits from the program and my withdrawals are paid in a timely manner as well and give good stable returns :)

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
It was a scam on July 12, I hope you take profit from one circle ;)

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?