Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$10 Perfect Money cheque
HYIP-bluebay.gif
BlueBay.biz had been working since August 24, 2019. According to the site, the BlueBay team developing trading strategies for the Forex market. They guess the direction of the course of more than 150 currency pairs on the London Stock Exchange.
HYIP-bluebay-review.png
HYIP Portfolios

The BlueBay HYIP offers such plans:
4% Daily For 35 Days — $10–150;
0.3% Hourly For 500 Hours — $151–50,000;
110% After 10 Days — $10–1,000.
Of course, the last plan is better, then first, which I chose. But I take this solution for posting withdrawals every 3 days according to my minimal deposit. It is not very good, that investors with min deposits need to wait. Minimal amount to withdraw is $1 for USD and $5 for cryptocurrencies, so I recommend the only USD for deposits up to $125. The platform provides instant processing of withdrawals.

BlueBay.biz Affiliate

BlueBay HYIP offers a single level affiliate program with 7% of the reward.

Payment Systems

Users can make deposits via PerfectMoney USD, Payeer USD, Bitcoin, Ethereum.

Technical Part

Powered by GoldCoders unique script, GeniusGuard hosting and ns1.easy-geo-dns.com DDoS protection, SSL GeoTrust RSA CA 2018 valid from DigiCert up to August 22, 2020, TLD Registrar Solutions domain registrar up to August 14, 2020, promo on 11 monitors, 16 forums.
HYIP-bluebay-investment.png
BlueBay.biz HYIP offers mixed plans, any investor should think for a long time before making an investment decision. In practice, most streaming investors will most often decide to pass by. The task of the admin is to maximize attract the attention of the audience with high RCB on affiliate monitors. The technical part also has good sides in the form of a licensed script, a unique template, SSL. But don’t forget about the bad sides in the form of an unpopular domain registrar - this is not a project where you can start on any domain and get started as soon as possible. My recommendations are 50/50.

Last edited by a moderator:
GovBid Platform is an exceptionally powerful instrument, brought to you with an honorable agenda of ending the global poverty by utilizing the force of two profitable industries combined together. Become a part of a global contract trading niche by performing gainful bidding yourself!
Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?