make money Blog Novice HYIP Investor

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
Discount
Dear followers,

I invested many years ago in one of the mid-term HYIPs and received a large amount of net profit. Then I really didn’t know what the mid-term means, and the value of the HYIP was viewed in Wikipedia.
Now I want to understand this topic in more detail and find all the shoals and pitfalls in the ocean of the HYIP industry. I invite you to my trip.
hyip-portfolio-jpg.1211

Lessons From the Past

• Always carefully fill out payment details, especially the payment system’s address field.
  • Invest in promising projects on the day they start.
  • Preparing for the project Scam, if the HYIP’s admin sends the bonus offer via the mailing list or announced it on the site.

My Progress For Today

Here you can see the results of my work:
hyip-investment-portfolio-jpg.1212
Color marked projects that no longer bring profit. Green - those who have made a net profit for me. Red — loss. As you can see, there are no red benches yet. With white — still working.
Regarding the Investment-Broker Scam, I said that it's time to withdraw money from it. But I wanted to track the exact project’s status. I also didn’t see in the mailbox a message about a 15% bonus on deposits from November 16 to 21. It was a flag with the Scam inscription. In this regard, Yandex mailboxes are more convenient than Gmail - there is sorting by sender. As you understand, I chose Gmail for this project.
X-btc. asia Scam — late invested in the project. Those who came on the first day make 100% of the profits without RCB.
Wild-Forex — cool project. I don’t invest anymore, because I registered without an upliner and haven’t verified the PerfectMoney account yet. Net profit with a minimum deposit of $0.01 per circle)
Reviews of all other portfolio projects you can find on our forum: CryptoMeridian.biz, Part-Top.com, Mizes.biz, SKVSAK.biz.

Ideas For the Future

• Verify the PerfectMoney account to lower the system commission for the transfer.
  • Daily increase investment portfolio.
  • Make the investment portfolio table available in real-time.
What else would you like to see here? Ask questions, I will be happy to answer them.

Yours faithfully,
Ann Gilbert

Last edited by a moderator:
Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
Discount
Today started a perspective project - bitbancaire.com. It is fast HYIP with 2% for min $10 investment. Withdrawal within 48 hours.
Fx-trade.biz (also fast, scam) had a similar text and worked for 7 days. Given the time to withdraw, you can make a deposit and 1 reinvestment.
I want to try.
hyip-bitbancaire-monitoring-jpg.1247

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
Discount
The payout from a Сryptomeridian doesn't come for a long time. We have apply Scam status. The project brought a good profit to early investors, but we deposited too late. We will have to quickly cover the loss with the following projects, for example with these:
hyip-bitbancaire-monitoring-jpg.1261
With a refback, I receive 24,1% of net income.

sioux4

sioux4

Verified
Nov 17, 2018
sioux4.e-monsite.com
Hi good projects don't last or scammers use so called projects to hook the naive? that's why I am happy to belong to such a forum because one is sure to get the alerts before it is too late great job!

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
Discount
Hi good projects don't last or scammers use so called projects to hook the naive? that's why I am happy to belong to such a forum because one is sure to get the alerts before it is too late great job!
HOften the project no longer pays, and its website continues to work and collect money from naive people. Always check the project status and ask a question in the HYIP section before investing.
In the near future, the forum will link to my investment portfolio in real-time mode. You can see when in what and how much I invest.
Now it looks like this:
hyip-investment-portfolio-jpg.1271
I highlighted in color projects that no longer pay. Green - those where I receive a net profit. Red - loss.

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
Discount
Number 12 on my list is Nice-Hour.club. The project was launched about 5 hours ago and we have about 5 hours to invest. If you want to get a profit here - it is better to hurry with the deposit.
This is a standard hourly HYIP with the ability to receive income from 1.05% every hour. I had several reasons to invest here:
  • Monitoring on more than 5 platforms;
  • Registration in the UK;
  • SSL certificate;
  • DDoS protection.
So, admin tried to create a good project. The real profit that I get when investing 10 dollars will be only 5% per 100 hours. Anyway, I want to try Nice-Hour.club.
hyip-nice-hour-monitoring-jpg.1275

EthanHolland

EthanHolland

Verified
Dec 5, 2018
Sorry, for a primitive question, tell me, what region is most convenient for investments? Or is there no connection with that?

And another question: are these sites like that checkgain.com just tips or is there a real opportunity to get useful information from them?

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
Discount
Hello again!
The Rockefellers rule the world now, but I recently read about Jacob Fugger. Independent sources say that he was richer... This is a German banker who financed kings and bishops. He received most of his capital on just two mega deals:
• Loan to Archduke Sigismund of Tyrol during the conflict with Venice, when all the bankers turned away from him;
• Investment in Hungarian copper mines during the threat of a Turkish invasion.
He invested while others were afraid. And he made a profit because he analyzed everything and moving faster. It is the first rule of HYIPs investors, isn’t it?
I share my success right now:

hyip-nice-hour-monitoring-jpg.1555

The project gave me 12.1% of net profit.
And here is the total picture:

hyip-investment-report-jpg.1556

Green color marks the HYIPs in which I made a profit. Red — loss. White — has not yet fixed, because I expect payment. I got a loss in just two projects: BITARC and CryptoMeridian. I invested too late in each of them.

New HYIPs

I play in SophiaWithYou, CryptoVsFiat, KirklandFelt, Private-Shares from the new projects in my portfolio. You can read their reviews on the links above.

How to Simplify Investing
Some users asked me: how to monitor the HYIPs, so as not to miss payments from them? I downloaded Atomic Alarm Clock for PC. I add each new HYIP to My Reminders immediately after investing. A notification appears on the screen and I just go to my personal account in the hype and make a request for a conclusion when the time comes. Convenient app.
Yours faithfully,
Ann Gilbert

hyip-investment-portfolio-jpg.1557

My Responses

Hi, @EthanHolland from Germany. Your question is more philosophical. The best investment region is Luxembourg. That’s why more than 1000 investment funds and 200 banks are located in this small country!) The highest average salary here is $6003 a month. And the minimum — $1,998.59 / month (as of July 2018).
A reason as a percentage. When a resident of Luxembourg invests $200 — for him it is only 10% of the minimum or 3.31% of the average salary. Consider, for example, a resident of Bulgaria. He receives a minimum of $296.71 or $654.28 on the average as of the second quarter of 2018. Therefore, for him, a $200 investment means 67.41% of the minimum wage or 30.57% on average.
I really don’t know why do you need a project that you are advertising. You need to dispense a number of sources of information, otherwise, you risk losing yourself in a sea of unnecessary advice and news.

CoinExpert

CoinExpert

Verified
Jun 17, 2018
Sorry, for a primitive question, tell me, what region is most convenient for investments? Or is there no connection with that?

And another question: are these sites like that checkgain.com just tips or is there a real opportunity to get useful information from them?
there are a lot of useful info such as HYIP paying status confirmed by online payout screenshots, step-by-step guides on investing, honest HYIP reviews, etc. Moreover, they pay $5 affiliate reward for each attracted user, offer profitable points system, paid blogging opportunities, and all this kind of options.