Not Paying BitWiden |5% daily for 40 calendar days | 6% for 60 calendar days | 7% for 90 calendar days

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
BitWiden Limited is a crypto trading and mining company incorporated in United Kingdom.

We have been in the business of financial advisory for over a decade in which time we have assisted quite a number of blue chip organizations and high net worth individuals with making the right big business/investment decisions.
In forging through with our culture of innovation and believe in investment assets diversification, we have introduced a digital investment platform which is open to all across the world.

BitWiden  |5% daily for 40 calendar days | 6% for 60 calendar days | 7% for 90 calendar days

They are certificated limited company based in UK

BitWiden  |5% daily for 40 calendar days | 6% for 60 calendar days | 7% for 90 calendar days

Investment plans:

5% for 40 calendar days --> min. 20$ max. 1000$
6% for 60 Calendar days --> min. 1100$ max. 5000$
7% for 90 calendar days -->min. 5500$ max. 200 000$

Referral program:
  1. 6%
  2. 3%
  3. 1%
Representative program:
  1. 10%
  2. 4%
  3. 1%

Deposits/Payment processors
  • PM (PerfectMoney)
  • Payeer
  • Bitcoin
  • Etherum
Withdrawals are Instant for all processors except Etherum.

WHAT DO WE OFFER?
We offer a one stop shop for profitable crypto mining and trading. Our investment platform offers an investment bouquet set of cryptocurrency trading for the average “joe”. We understand that not everyone can have the time or the grasp of how the crypto market works but we also believe that, this lack of expertise should not pose a hindrance to you taking full advantage of the benefits of crypto investment. Now, that’s why we have designed investment plans with very low barrier of entry and yet consistent profit over a fixed period for all discerning investors to take advantage and grow their portfolio.

This is a passive investment and it does not require trading knowledge or heavy capital investment in physical mining assets such as rigs and the power complement to fully manage them.

We have made crypto mining, trading and investment cost-effective for every average ‘Joe’ with little to no knowledge about blockchain technology.

Save your energy, time and hardware - we have made things easy for you.
Investing is an Art we know too well… you can never go wrong with us!
Technical:
Site looks very professional with SSL certificate, guarded against DDos attack, McAfee secured etc.

My opinion:
This project started 12 days ago according by stats from popular monitors and from their own site. That is more than enough time for some HYIP project to prove itself that is NOT FAST SCAM. Analysing their site I have conclude that nobdy in this world would go go trough such a good preparation as this site UK certificated company, profesionall design, Protection against all sorts of attacts SSL certificate etc just to go SCAM after few weeks, so I decided to deposit via PM around 50$ and give it a chance.

My Deposit

If you like this project you can REGISTER HERE

If you want you can get RCB 50% lifetime from me, just contact me (inbox) before you make a deposit.

BTW I am not a owner of this site nor I guarantee anything, I am only a HYIP player like you who always seek to find something interesting to earn extra pocket money for beer or new cool sneakers:) this is a game so enjoy while you are playing it.

Your Text Ad & Logo
Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
@Marengo or @Margo Could you change this program from PAying to not paying

Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
I personally have lost around 30$ :( well that is how this game works, sometime you win sometime you lose, that is really important to withdraw your earnings right a way and accumulate only with house money :) Never go into HYIP with money which you can not lose :) cheers there are good projects yet to discover.

Margo

Margo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2018
$10 Perfect Money cheque
$50 Perfect Money cheque
$20 Perfect Money cheque
$50 Perfect Money cheque
$50 Perfect Money cheque
Alright mate, lets wait for few days but I think it is finished. Hope it is not :)
Did you get in touch with support? According to the FAQ section, the withdrawal processing takes 24 hours tops.

Reactions: Cryptofov
Cryptofov

Cryptofov

Verified
Nov 26, 2018
Did you get in touch with support? According to the FAQ section, the withdrawal processing takes 24 hours tops.
well, it has been more than 48h it is a scam,and all monitors are showing it is not paying anymore.

If it is going to be easier for some members, almost nobody got in profit in this project. I will be more careful next time. check out top hats, it is still paying :) sometimes everything is in order but admin just decide to scam. That is why Risk management is so important :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MeowZ
Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?