🤑🤑🤑 Bitcoin to Cost Even More Than $10K 🤑🤑🤑

Lebedev

Lebedev

Jun 26, 2018
Bitcoin is considered to overthrown the classical currencies with high transaction fees and full governmental control with brand new instruments that can give common people financial freedom they never had. However, the way cryptocurrencies develop is very unclear for these people, so in this post we're going to take a closer look at the factors that might affect price of the Bitcoin and how it will be developing in the nearest future.

The Cosmic Theory

There is an amusing idea that consists in the fact that bitcoin price may be defined by the way start are aligned. David Gerard author of many important works of crypto industry and famous blockchain analytic has recently tweeted:
The important thing about the Bitcoin price is that both Makemake and Haumea are in Libra right now. Obviously.

Probably not many of people reading this article have enough deep understanding of astronomy, so it is important to be noted that Makemake and Haumea are draws planets far farther from sun that planets all of us know about.

🤑🤑🤑 Bitcoin to cost even more than $10000 🤑🤑🤑

David found out that inhibitions of people from crypto industry falls down every time these dwarf planets are being crossed. Lower interest in crypto technology obviously has a big impact on price.

Now when you know the main secret of Bitcoin, it is a good idea to prepare yourself to the next cosmological event that might define future development of the whole industry. It will be Quaoar and Sedna passing through Gemini. Another good idea is to take Astronomy 101 course in order to understand everything more clearly.

Scammers are Responsible for Bitcoin Growing in Price

According to Calvin Ayre at the moment bitcoin may be dumped massively. The current situation on the market is uncontrolled and may lead us to very bad things. Instead of using Bitcoin, he highly recommends to use Bitcoin SV (his own cryptocurrency that has recently become independent from Binance), because it the only coin that is safe from the market total instability.

This is stated in his Tweeter:
Is the current BTC price move an exit pump by all the exchange scammers…if so the only safe place to retreat too is BSV which is not promoted up and has in fact recently been down promoted with the market manipulation delist attack..and has real utility.

Bitcoin is Growing while Altcoins are Dying

Bitcoin is a hot theme of discussion these days, however, a lot of people pay no attention to its alternatives - so called alternative coins or simply altcoins. But sometimes we can see people debating on whether altcoins are worth investing in these, and one of the most popular recent threads on Reddit make it clear that most the people are sure that the altcoins industry is dying.

The ICO experiment is over. Nobody has delivered a compelling product. Even ethereum, as much as I like it as a science experiment, hasn’t delivered, and is now entering a risky transition into an unproven, experimental consensus algorithm. People are waking up to the realization that Bitcoin is a much larger idea than any of the blockchain phantasmagorias people have been trying to push for the last couple of years.

Reddit user u/gonzales82

Instead of altcoins, more and more people are becoming highly interested in Bitcoin, what may bring us either to total centralization in decentralized industry or to people who are united by ideas of this industry. On the other hand, altcoins are great without people knowing about them, for example hundreds of previously unknown coins getting from 100% up to 1000% in price every single day.

Crypto Super Hero, who Saved the Industry

This week a pretty big and important for the whole industry event took place - TWN2019 conference in Amsterdam. Among speakers on this conference we could see a lot of players who define the future of crypto industry and even a man who has saved it, according to his own words.

🤑🤑🤑 Bitcoin to cost even more than $10000 🤑🤑🤑

This is Justin Sun, founder of TRON, this is what he said:
I definitely know I have a great impact on the community and the cryptocurrency price. When Binance got hacked the other day, the Bitcoin price dropped from $5900 to $5700. Then I posted a tweet in which I said that I would send $40 million in USDT to support Binance. And the price went back up right away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Text Ad & Logo

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?