News Bitcoin Price is Already Above $8,100, Traders Eye Retracement -- POLL🔥

Within this week, will Bitcoin price increase or decrease?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Margo

Margo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2018
The bitcoin price has increased from $6,863 to $8,167, having reached a new 2019 high and recovered to July 2018 levels. While many analysts predict the bitcoin price will increase to $10,000 in the medium term, in the nearest future, traders have predicted a healthy retracement.

bitcoin-price-780x439-jpg.3295

According to Josh Rager, the fear of missing out (FOMO), among other factors served as the stimulus of the recent crypto rally. As FOMO subsides from a strong rally, traders expect bitcoin to experience a pullback.

“The FOMO is real. Bitcoin is currently on a tear & the next target of serious interest is $8,200-plus. High interest remains near $6,400 if BTC decides to cool off & pullback. My dream area to buy would be $5,500 to $5,700 but there’s no promise BTC will hit that low again,” Rager said.

Other traders consider that given the bitcoin price increase from $5,000 to $8,000 within one month, a slight correction would be ideal for both the cryptocurrency and the crypto market.

“Anything in the 6k’s right now is a dream entry. All eyes on $6.8k support. It’s all about consolidating, and establishing a range to leave some room for alts,” another trader said.

Last edited:
Reactions: Irina22
Your Text Ad & Logo
dr.Gachet

dr.Gachet

Verified
Jun 18, 2018
I'm guessing the price will start to drop today or tomorrow

Tom_the_Hyipster

Tom_the_Hyipster

Verified
May 8, 2019
www.emoneyspace.com
Weekly chart

In my opionion we bounce on the weekly first support area. If we fall we can drop to 6600-6800 area before another bounce. Changing timeframe on daily chart suggest me this. There's also a bit noise on indicators that suggest to wait a bit to understand well the possible upcoming movement

Investorsonlinebiz

Investorsonlinebiz

Verified
Official representative
Apr 6, 2019
investorsonline.biz
I think BTC come down a bit till 6000, and then it will go higher as like 2017,

Z

zakikhan

Mar 28, 2019
I think BTC come down a few days bit till under 5000 to 5500

kuntae

kuntae

Verified
Jun 3, 2019
Hello,
To ma thinking Bitcoin is even going beyond $9,000 and More.....

Tom_the_Hyipster

Tom_the_Hyipster

Verified
May 8, 2019
www.emoneyspace.com
Weekly chart

In my opionion we bounce on the weekly first support area. If we fall we can drop to 6600-6800 area before another bounce. Changing timeframe on daily chart suggest me this. There's also a bit noise on indicators that suggest to wait a bit to understand well the possible upcoming movement

Weekly chart

It’s fuckin’ happened

P

Polemisch

Verified
Jun 28, 2019
Btc will going up again. Digital money is the future and its easy to control it.

Kostyax

Kostyax

Verified
Jul 4, 2019
Well, as usual, experts predict high growth, but no one knows exactly what will happen to Bitcoin