Not Paying automatex.org HYIP – automatex Review [1% DLY for 10 Business Days, R.C. 5%-2%-1%]

Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
HYIP was created on June 03, 2020. According to the website, Automatex Limited is a UK registered company with a 12592515 license number. The company provides 24/7 remote access to 3 types of trading bots.

HYIP’s Financial Part

HYIP offers three plans, one of which is available now:
1% DLY for 10 Business Days — From $ 10 ($ 20 is recommended).​
6% DLY for 20 Business Days — Soon.​
5% DLY for 30 Business Days — Soon.​
Admin will add more profitable plans later. This is good for projects with mid-interest marketing. The user needs to deposit at least $ 20 is want to participate in the affiliate part.
The principal will be return after the end of the deposit. A minimum amount for a withdrawal request is no limited. A financial department will process the request within 48 hours in manual mode.

Affiliate Program

The investment platform also offers a three-level affiliate program: 5% - 2% -1%. Please notice: this program is available only for users with a $ 20 deposit and more.
The platform’s partners have higher rewards for each level: 7%-2%-1%-1%.
The user could become a VIP client to receive 10%-3%-1%-1%-1% from referral’s deposits.

Payment Systems

accepts BTC, LTC, ETH, Payeer, and Perfect Money.

Technical Part

GoldCoders licensed script.​
Unique template.​
Not-unique US IP-address.​
DDOS-Guard hosting.​
Sectigo RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA valid from 25 May 2020 to 26 May 2021 - Sectigo Limited​
GoDaddy domain for one year.​

Summary

HYIP is so hard for analysis. I fall in love with the template at first look. The admin ordered a high-quality template. He also added a condition to accelerate users’ deposits. The investor opens a deposit for a minimum amount, then sees that he must have at least $ 20 active deposit to participate in the affiliate part. He will double his balance immediately.

automatex.org HYIP – automatex Review [1% DLY for 10 Business Days, R.C. 5%-2%-1%]

My deposits

heatstreak

heatstreak

Verified
Jun 5, 2019
I invested in here a total of $500
This looks like a semi-sleeper project with the small return plans and the non availability of the other two plans as well
I like it and i will soon update on my withdrawals which i am yet to withdraw as its small returns :)

Last edited:
heatstreak

heatstreak

Verified
Jun 5, 2019
I received my first two withdrawals from the program which i requested a little late because it looks like a semi-sleeper project where we don't have to rush
The new plans are not yet open as well and it suits the purpose, i guess :)

heatstreak

heatstreak

Verified
Jun 5, 2019
Program has been paying well
Recently the 2nd plan was activated and the maximum deposit was unlocked till $700
This is great, its developing slowly
I will add more investments sooner :)

Reactions: Marengo
Marengo

Marengo

Staff member
Verified
Jun 3, 2018
hyip.com
One of the best semi-sleeper on the HYIP market
automatex.org HYIP – automatex Review [1% DLY for 10 Business Days, R.C. 5%-2%-1%]

heatstreak

heatstreak

Verified
Jun 5, 2019
I have been earning well here and i decided to withdraw my principal and it was paid really fast
I made another investment of the a similar sum
Good profits :)

heatstreak

heatstreak

Verified
Jun 5, 2019
Super nice project guys
This has been running very smoothly and new plans are also slowly open for orders
I was paid my big withdrawal really fast and also decided to increase my deposit to 0.1 btc and earn more profits :)

heatstreak

heatstreak

Verified
Jun 5, 2019
Nice profits from this project on every deposit i have made here
This made me to go bigger and bigger and get more profits overall on my deposits
I like how the withdrawals are processed really fast too :)

heatstreak

heatstreak

Verified
Jun 5, 2019
Program has been running very well as a semi-sleeper where its still in developing stages
I like it here and my recent big investment is proving to be the right choice :)

heatstreak

heatstreak

Verified
Jun 5, 2019
Project has been paying really nice profits and on everyday basis
I have also been reinvesting my principal in here to make sure to gain more profits
This has been running very well :)

Rules Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.
    Forgot your password?