This is the part 3 of the article. Read the Part 2.
How to protect yourself from Funding Glut?
As we have already found out, only the administrator takes actions against money pelting. It is only he who can and should do.
What can the admin do against funding glut?
- Accurate and gradual purchase of advertising. An experienced admin trying to avoid money pelting and fast scam buys advertising accurately, gradually. One should avoid sharp promotion after which a large number of investors will come to the project at once.
- Restrictions on payment systems. An experienced admin seeking to provide a soft start and smooth development can make it available to replenish a deposit in one or two ways. For example, investing in a project can only be with bitcoins. Bits are not used by everyone and this will allow cutting off some investors from participating in the project. When the HYIP gains enough speed, the admin opens other ways of replenishing the account.
- Limiting the size of the deposit at the start. At the start, some investment plans may not be available or there may be a limit on the size of the deposit.
If all or some of the items were present in the project, the admin is sure to be making efforts to counteract money pelting. And it also shows that the admin is experienced, and therefore, makes efforts not only to counteract money pelting, but some other possible problems too.
Can the admin want Funding Glut?
Oh, yes, believe me, it may take place. I will try to draw a portrait of such a person:
- He spent on creating a project $ 458.5 taking into account a design, hosting and other.
- He spent on advertising another 621.3 $, bargaining with some, agreeing with others.
- From the first deposits he orders more advertising, leaving a penny for payment.
- He translated all the texts using online translator.
- HYIP website images were taken from public access.
Such a person will not be against money pelting and will gladly escape with $ 10,000-$ 15,000 in his pocket. We are not interested in either him or his money, we are interested in the opportunity to earn on such a project. I declare earnestly that there is no such possibility. That’s why my blog not just monitors the HYIPs, but also seriously selects them. I’m only looking at promising projects, not just fast scams catch-as-catch-can.