Advanced Cash (AdvCash) is an offshore payment service provider that allows cashing out and exchanging a variety of different e-currencies in fiat money through Advcash card bypassing usual banks. Advcash card is accepted all over the world where MasterCard is accepted.
Funds accounting is made in four currencies with the possibility of being mutually exchanged. The card can be used worldwide in all stores. Cash Advcash be withdrawn at any ATM.
Types of Advcash cards
Virtual card. Advcash virtual card is issued for the convenience of settlements in shores, for paying bills and making other payments. It will cost you only $ 1 to open, and purchases are made without commission. It will be available soon after the registration, being created instantly, its validity period being 3 years. Tariff conditions:
- No commission fee for monthly servicing
- No commission for any purchases
- $ 10,000 per day – a limit on the transfer of funds to the card
- 2% commission for currency exchange
Plastic card. Advcash MasterCard is a more versatile instrument, with which you will easily withdraw cash from an ATM. It operates in 200 countries, including Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan. Its opening costs just $ 4.99, and its annual servicing is free. Tariff conditions:
- $ 1.99 for cash withdrawals via ATM
- $ 90,000 – monthly limit for cash withdrawal from an ATM
- $ 3,000 – the daily limit on cash withdrawals from an ATM
- $ 10,000 – a daily limit on the transfer of funds to the card
Deposits & Withdrawals
Replenishment can be made using:
– Non-cash: SWIFT / WIRE, Sepa
– Electronic payment systems: Paxum, Payeer, Bitcoin, BTC-E, Exmo, OKPAY, Yandex, Perfect Money, eCoin, WebMoney
– Mobile operators: Megafon, Tele2, Beeline, MTS
The withdrawal is made:
– On AdvCash Mastercard, a personal plastic card
– On Advanced Cash, a virtual map of
– On any Visa / Mastercard card
– On any given bank account.
– On the electronic payment systems such as Paxum, Payeer, Bitcoin, BTC-E, Exmo, OKPAY, Yadex Money, Perfect Money, eCoin, WebMoney
The list of payment systems for both money deposits and withdrawals may change.