Officially Registered Company,
Reliable Technical Part,
Variety of Tariff Plans,
Adequate Affiliate Reward,
There is no Live Support
YSF24 is a short- and mid-term HYIP which offers five investment plans for 1 — 40 days with 3% — 700% net profit respectively. Launched on October 1, 2016, the HYIP has a reliable technical part, wide variety of tariff plans, a quality site design and many other important benefits. Let’s review all relevant features of the program step by step.
Website. YSF24 has a minimalist website design, that is now all the rage. The HYIP site is highly commendable: clear and uncluttered site layout provides full information you need for investing. Accessibility of the financial statistics, investment calculator, extensive FAQ section greatly simplify investing in the HYIP.
General info. YSF24 Limited is a registered investment company based in the United Kingdom. According the site, YSF24 makes money from high-return investing in Space industry. The company ‘develops in two directions: 60% of all investments are aimed at developing new launch vehicles, and the remaining 40% are invested in the creation of new types of satellites and robotic spacecraft that will be engaged in the space mineral extraction’.
Investment plans. As for investment opportunities, YSF24 offers five tariff plans which differ in the term and the yield. All details of the tariff plans are presented in the table below.
There is a high level of comfort that the net profit from each investment plan cans be calculated on the website, by using the investment calculator. As the projects offers short- and mid-term plans, it is better to start from in short-term investing.
Deposits & Withdrawals. YSF24 works with the most popular payment systems: PerfectMoney, Payeer, Bitcoin, AdvCash, and NixMoney. When withdrawal request is made, funds are usually available within a few hours but not more than 24 hours. The withdrawal is available through only the same payment system that deposit was placed.
Domain and Technical Details of the YSF24 site are quite secure and credible. The website is hosted on the dedicated server and is well DDoS protected; all the data is transferred by a protected channel that is provided with Comodo Green Bar SSL certificate.
Affiliate Program. The HYIP offers an affiliate program with 5% rewards from referral deposits. The referral link and affiliate banners can be grabbed from the website. Affiliate commission can be requested to withdraw instantly after its accrual.
YSF24 is a short- and mid-term HYIP with attractive investment plans, reliable technical part, adequate affiliate reward and good management of the site. Variety of tariff plans, differing in terms and profitability, helps to minimize the risks of losing money. Furthermore, daily principal payments allow reaching a break-even point much earlier than a deposit maturity date.
This project is NOT paying
99% it is the end of this program. Life is life, sometimes we earn, sometimes we lose.
YSF24 (SCAM) Review
October 1, 2016,
140% after 1 day
320% after 5 days
680% after 10 days
1360% after 20 days
3200% after 40 days
PerfectMoney, Payeer, Bitcoin,
AdvCash, and NixMoney.