It is inevitable for any HYIP to eventually close. And HYIP security is a matter with great limitations. In this article, we will examine pros and cons of different types of HYIPs.
High-interest HYIPs or fast (of 60% per month)
It is very difficult to predict the life of such projects, as they usually quickly close, but there are very rare exceptions, which can operate up to a year.
• Very high risks: imagine what an inflow of new members should be to pay such interest.
• short lifetime.
• High profitability of the project.
Mid-interest HYIPs (of 20 to 60% per month)
Mid-interest HYIPs live 3-4 months on average, and more.
• The inflow must be at a good level
• It is quite fast to make profit
• The profitability is at a good level
• A kind of “golden mean” between high-interest and low-interest HYIPs
• A wide range of HYIPs of a decent level
• The most popular type of HYIP, with the largest audience
Low-interest HYIPs (up to 20% a month)
Such projects are more likely to live for about a year, although some may work out and up to 2 years. Of course, among these projects there are problem ones. It happens that a well-prepared low-interest HYIP closes after a couple of months.
• Low profitability
• Sometimes too large a sum of the minimum deposit
• There are not so many worthy HYIPs of this category
• Do not require a large inflow of new members
• People are more likely to reinvest.
• Admins are often prone to work long
• such projects have much better developed legends. Sometimes it is difficult to understand if it is a HYIP or a real company, trading on the Forex.
Many experienced investors often work with only 1-2 types of HYIPs, that is, avoiding, for example, low-interest, or high-interest HYIPs. Others work with all types of HYIPs, having made a careful selection of projects. In general, professionals advise not to go to extremes, to monitor the industry and choose reliable projects of different types. So the more diverse your portfolio is, the resistant to all kinds of shocks in this very dangerous and unstable industry you are.