There is no clear instruction on choosing a HYIP. Otherwise, all would take it as a basis for enjoying a steady income without any extra effort. There is no such a thing. But there are basic features that indicate a promising project.
For each HYIP there is a minimum program, i.e. the gentlemen’s set, without which the normal functioning of the site is difficult to imagine. First of all, it is DDoS-protection and SSL. DDoS-protection guarantees that the project site is always available. SSL secures the transfer of your username and password.
If admins do not take care of it at creating projects — you can immediately forget about them. Well, if DDoS-protection and SSL are present, carefully study the project. When investing in HYIPs it is more important to come across scams less frequently than hit the bigger jackpot. Therefore, all the arguments will be made from the perspective of “what should scare you”. So, let’s begin.
The most interesting point is what profit interest is offered by a HYIP. The desire to get more draws you towards fasts, excessive caution – towards low-interest ones. But you need to consider forethought in making plans rather than profitability. It is bad when:
- there are non-working plans, for example, with a minimum entry sum of $ 10 000 or more;
- a plan with a large entry threshold offers a lower yield than plans for smaller amounts. As an option: the 1st plan – 10% in 3 days (for amounts from $ 1 to $ 500), 2nd plan – 15% after 6 days (for amounts from $ 501 to $ 1,000);
- intersection of the entry sum plans, for example: at first the 1st plan accepts amounts from $ 10 to $ 100, the second – from $ 50 to $ 500;
- too high interest rates (characteristic of fasts), for example, 20% daily for 10 days. There is another option, when new plans for average-interest projects are constantly added, and each time the interest being higher;
- plans for low-, mid- and high-interest ones in the same HYIP: 2% for 10 days (deposit — at the end), 102.5% in a day (deposit included), 3.5% for 30 days (deposit included).
Some marketing errors do not critically affect the HYIP, such as non-working plans. Then it is necessary to consider other possible faults. But it is the presence of charging mathematics errors that is always very alarming.
Immunity to panic
Panic in the project may occur for various reasons. This may be a blank wallet profile, which must be necessarily specified for payments. This may be the payment system inaccessible for some time. For example, sometimes Perfect Money is out of service — for projects with instant payments it often ends with a scam. Also the black PR plays not the last role.
Whatever the reason for it the panic has a negative impact. And if a HYIP allows you to withdraw funds at any time — a wave of panic will quickly ruin the project. It is easy to raise a wave where there are instant or manual payments but with little regulation.
The least immune to panic are projects with short plans (Fasts).
The concept of HYIP activity is mythical by default. Yet we cannot but pay attention to this. A well-thought legend backed by resemblance of activity at least is worth it. For HYIPs acting as a forex broker, it is reports on brokers’ trade; for HYIPs engaged in trade or services – photos of offices, products, licenses on the site.
Naturally, all this is no more than a theatrical performance, but still the level of legends and their presenting determines the level of preparation. The presence of errors, both in texts and the legend should put you off. So do not be lazy to at least quickly look through “About us” section.
The presence of a video as part of a legend is not a cheap pleasure. Again, take a look if there are evident blunders in the video, do not fall for sweet slogans.
Copied texts from other projects with similar descriptions are also a sign of a rough-and-ready HYIP. Today it is easy to check via search engines. It should be done before making a decision on a deposit.
Read the Part 2