Competent organization of HYIP advertising is one of the factors determining the project life. HYIPs must always be filled with investments, as the program will cease to exist without new investors.
It does not matter whether the HYIP life cycle is calculated for a few days or for a year, its promotion is of paramount importance.
In this article we will look at the factors that determine the HYIP advertising campaign, types and methods of project promotion, as well as tell you how to organize the HYIP project advertising.
Objectives and deadlines. Prior to the advertising campaign the HYIP admin needs to define objectives of the project and the timing of its work.
The process of promoting HYIP depends on many factors, the main ones are:
- HYIP type;
- the administrator’s financial capabilities;
- the administrator’s financial targets. A few hundred dollars will be enough for some, while those who have invested a lot of money in the project will prolong the HYIP life to obtain more profits;
- industry trends
Types of advertising. All instruments for promoting HYIPs can be divided into two types:
- aggressive —these methods of project promotion mean that in the first days of operation of the investment fund investors-beginners are invited to enter into special groups. Typically, such methods are used for high-interest HYIPs or fasts and can also be used for average-interest projects;
- passive (smooth HYIP promotion) — suitable for low-interest HYIPs, which need gradual and systematic infusions.
It is possible to advertise investment programs by using the following methods:
1. Buying listing on monitors. HYIP monitoring is a kind of the advertising platform, which tracks the real situation with an investment fund. monitor owners return the part of the listing funds to the HYIP by placing a deposit;
2. Acquisition of banner advertising is characterized by more significant expenses as the funds transferred to admins of forums, blogs and other resources will not be returned to the investment project. This method of advertising HYIPs is effective, but quite costly;
3. HYIP promotion through social networks means creating special pages on such sites as Twitter, Facebook, Vkontakte. Such advertising is less expensive, but it can help to attract a good volume of targeted traffic;
4. Paid posters — these are the real HYIP investors who have entered into an agreement with the owner of the project. HYIP organizer transfers a certain amount for investment into their electronic wallet, then HYIP investors invest in the program and write about payments made at various sites;
5. Word of mouth — information on an investment program is sent by the project administrator to advertising skype-chat rooms.
Read the Part 2