Launched in 2006, SolidTrust Pay is recognized as one of the most reliable payment systems in the world: the company is a winner of the Best Payment Processor Award in 2010 and 2011. SolidTrust Pay has offices in Canada, US and Montenegro (Europe).
This democratic payment provider works with a variety of highly-risky projects, including HYIPs. At the same time, it is much easier for SolidTrust Pay users to get money back from HYIP-scam, than for other payment systems’ customers. You do not need to wait 30 days from the date of investment, as for example at Payza. If you are a victim of HYIP-scam, contact SolidTrust Pay customer support and you will get your money back if there are enough money to refund on the scammer’s account.
If there is no sufficient funds on the scammer’s account for refunding, the remaining balance will be evenly distributed for all victims of the scam.
There are mainly two types of accounts at SolidTrust Pay — Personal and Business
Personal account. A free personal account is suitable for you if you are not planning to use SolidTrust Pay to run your online business. This account has the lowest fees. I recommend to choose this type of account: you can easily change it in the future or as needed.
Features of the Personal account:
- Send funds instantly between peers of STP
- Funding your account via various options accepted in over 190 countries worldwide
- No sending fees
- Receiving fee is just 1.5% + $0.2
- Ability to apply and get your own branded STPdebit card
Business account. If you’re a merchant and wants to accept SolidTrust Pay as a payment processor on your site, you have to go for a business account.
Features of the Business account:
- Direct credit card acceptance on your merchant account
- Fast withdrawal via multiple options
- Free programming and consulting tools to get you started
- Sell your products online faster and securely
- Sending funds is free
- Fee is just 2.5% + $0.3 for receiving funds
Funding and Withdrawal Options
Deposit methods: Bank account (direct bank deposit, ACH, EFT, Bank wires and instant real-time bank transfers), Debit and credit cards, via trusted e-currency exchanges.
Withdrawal options: cards, bank transfers, Checks, and e-currency exchanges.
Please note, using e-currency exchanges to fund your account, make sure the exchanger is in the list of trusted e-currency exchanges.
SolidTrust Pay Pros:
- Security of funds is guaranteed
- Instant money transfers between members
- Low fees on Personal accounts
- Ability to harness the full potentials of your STP account using an STPay Trust card.
Solid Trust Pay Cons
- Unverified account is provided with limited options
- Countries like Afghanistan, Belarus, Burma, Chad, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Equatorial Guinea ,Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, North Korea, Rwanda , Sudan, Syria and Zimbabwe are not allowed to operate a SolidTrust Pay account.
- Other countries like Bangladesh, Egypt , Pakistan , Philippines and Romania are not allowed to fund via credit and debit cards.
- Relatively high fees on business accounts
- STP e-currency exchange providers must be either standard verified or bank verified