OKPAY is a global online payment system that can be useful to any kind of e-commerce: regardless of the size or business segments. The OKPAY account allows its user to easily deposit, send, receive and withdraw money as well as make purchases online.
The system’s start time is 2007. The owner of the system is OKPAY Inc. — an offshore company, registered in British Virgin Islands.
OKPAY payment network offers access to a great number of payment options for businesses in over 200 countries with single integration. According to its main features OKPAY is similar to AlertPay and LibertyReserve. The OKPAY platform can be integrated with any e-commerce website except child porn sites. Therefore, OKPAY is often used as HYIP online payment provider. OKPAY payment network offers access to a great number of payment options for businesses in over 200 countries with a single integration.
OKPAY functional capabilities
E-Wallet, Online Banking (bank transfers without country restriction, fast major currency conversion, cashing out checks) and OKPAY Debit Card (allows making payments in more than 100 countries).
The system offers accounts nominated in US Dollars, Euro and many other currencies. There are two types of accounts: personal accounts (for individuals or businesses) and corporate accounts (for legal entities).
OKPAY system allows converting funds between each currency without a fee, transferring to other OKPAY accounts with a low fee — only 0.5% (max. $ 2.99). In order to send payment to other OKPAY account, you must enter the recipient’s account number or email address.
- There is no registration fee and annual charges
- Receiving fee — 1% (max fee is $ 2.99)
- Withdrawal fee — 1%
- Cheque Cashing fee — 2.5% (min. € 8 / $10, max. € 300 / $ 400)
- 0.5% fee for transfers within the system.
Electronic currencies (including Bitcoin and Litecoin);
Money transfer systems;
Certified Exchange Partners.
Bank Wire Transfer (Banking service of OKPAY);
Bank Cards: Visa & MasterCard (USD);
Money Transfer Systems;
Electronic Payment Systems (including Bitcoin and Litecoin);
OKPAY debit Card;
OKPAY exchange service;
Advantages of OKPAY:
- Easy integration: the most commercial scripts of websites are supported by the payment network;
- No country restriction: OKPAY offers access to a great number of payment options in over 200 countries with single integration;
- Quick and easy registration;
- Lowest fee for transferring money between accounts;
- A wide range of withdrawal methods with low fees;
- Profitable affiliate program;
- Two types of accounts: personal accounts (for individuals or businesses) and corporate accounts (for legal entities);
- High level of security, for example sms notification for login
Disadvantages of OKPAY:
- Many HYIPs don’t work with OKPAY.